UFN 103: Rodriguez vs. Penn - Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought about that. I guess just calling him a fraud by saying "Luca is a fraud" in here is the way to go huh?
Yep. Posting his website gives him backlinks. Weird world we live in.

Good lord those prices.
More like "good lord there's actually people that exist who are retarded enough to pay a known scammer and sociopathic weirdo those prices"

A huge reddit thread exposing him as a scammer with severe mental problems appears on the first page when you Google his name or website, yet people are still dumb enough to give him money.

"My only mistake with Luca was not paying for his service earlier! Dont make the same mistake I did, sign up today."

- Luca

Funny how he claims he didn't leave the house or see his family at Christmas because he was too busy watching tape, and not because he's a loser with mental problems and his family hates him.

Funny how he claims he didn't leave the house or see his family at Christmas because he was too busy watching tape, and not because he's a loser with mental problems and his family hates him.
lmfao

Ive never listened to his pod before. Thiught id hear his view on means cowboy and it was fuckin horrible. He sounded like he had watched tape or if he did just didnt have a clue what he was watching

Ive never listened to his pod before. Thiught id hear his view on means cowboy and it was fuckin horrible. He sounded like he had watched tape or if he did just didnt have a clue what he was watching
Does he say BC is the more dangerous striker or something?

Screenshot (11).png

Happy new years guys:)
I swear I spend more time on this forum than I do with most of my friends LOL
Got burned with Cruz but my massive bets on BORG and DILLASHAW came through leaving me this pretty little chuck. The over in the Magny fight and Garcia were also big for me. Then on Saturday Branch and Gaethje finished up a couple parlays.

I actually was awful live betting this event and probably lost a 1000 or so on Vettori and Saffedine after round 1. On another note still shocked Johny was -625 after round 2....

Havent researched this card at all yet but the main fights I want to play haven't came out with odds yet. Maybe Moraga and Held as dogs? This will be a long break for us and much needed. I watched both Rizins, WSOF, and the UFC events so im worn out.

View attachment 185031

Happy new years guys:)
I swear I spend more time on this forum than I do with most of my friends LOL
Got burned with Cruz but my massive bets on BORG and DILLASHAW came through leaving me this pretty little chuck. The over in the Magny fight and Garcia were also big for me. Then on Saturday Branch and Gaethje finished up a couple parlays.

I actually was awful live betting this event and probably lost a 1000 or so on Vettori and Saffedine after round 1. On another note still shocked Johny was -625 after round 2....

Havent researched this card at all yet but the main fights I want to play haven't came out with odds yet. Maybe Moraga and Held as dogs? This will be a long break for us and much needed. I watched both Rizins, WSOF, and the UFC events so im worn out.

Okay hold on. I missed the UFC card as I was out of town and couldn't live bet. Was that on 5dimes that Hendricks was -625 after rd 2? Looking at scoring, almost everyone in the media had it even after 2. You're saying Magny was avail at like +400 or better between rounds 2 and 3???? Fuuuck I'd have absolutely UNLOADED on that knowing that Magny doesn't slow down at all (and in fact picks up the pace) late in fights and given Hendricks cutting issues.

Wow, just wow. Hope people just SMASHED Magny at that price if it was avail.

Okay hold on. I missed the UFC card as I was out of town and couldn't live bet. Was that on 5dimes that Hendricks was -625 after rd 2? Looking at scoring, almost everyone in the media had it even after 2. You're saying Magny was avail at like +400 or better between rounds 2 and 3???? Fuuuck I'd have absolutely UNLOADED on that knowing that Magny doesn't slow down at all (and in fact picks up the pace) late in fights and given Hendricks cutting issues.

Wow, just wow. Hope people just SMASHED Magny at that price if it was avail.
I unfortunately didn't. I was already big on Magny and he was giving up takedowns so easily. He had a terrible game plan.

I unfortunately didn't. I was already big on Magny and he was giving up takedowns so easily. He had a terrible game plan.

I should probably pump the brakes a bit. I was big on Neil too pre fight and given that I haven't even seen the fight it's not really fair for me to say what I'd have done. That said, those odds just sound insane in what was seemingly a really close fight and the huge dog in live betting is known for great cardio and grit.

I should probably pump the brakes a bit. I was big on Neil too pre fight and given that I haven't even seen the fight it's not really fair for me to say what I'd have done. That said, those odds just sound insane in what was seemingly a really close fight and the huge dog in live betting is known for great cardio and grit.
It was close but Johny clearly won round 2 with wrestling. He was on top of Magny for like 4 and a half mins. Magny kept throwing kicks and giving up takedowns with horrible TDD. I didn't even think to check the odds going into round 3, I was expecting Johny to just wrestle again and he did but Magny had some success striking until he was taken down then had Johny in a triangle at the end of the round which probably won him the fight.

It was close but Johny clearly won round 2 with wrestling. He was on top of Magny for like 4 and a half mins. Magny kept throwing kicks and giving up takedowns with horrible TDD. I didn't even think to check the odds going into round 3, I was expecting Johny to just wrestle again and he did but Magny had some success striking until he was taken down then had Johny in a triangle at the end of the round which probably won him the fight.

Yeah with just that minute between rounds I forget sometimes too. But man, those odds LOL.

BllHsv7.jpg

Every LHW and HW fight. Will be too sloppy
The chick fight. Will be too sloppy
Powell vs Klose. Who the fook are them guys
Hmmm interesting. You wouldn't even bet against Mihaljovic if Joachim has an OK line? (he wont though)

Kind of like my leans on the Harris/Sherman and Pesta/Oleynik fights tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back