UFC's next big star is right in front of our eyes and has zero hype so far

The butthurt on here caused by his last win was hilariously glorious

Elias is a few wins away from being MW goat imo

He’s still only ranked 14. Brunson is 8. A win which I believe he will get would help but a top 5 opponent might not be next. He’s not exciting for most people here. I’m not sure if the UFC want him climbing the rankings much more. Mind you what people in here think doesn’t necessarily mean much to the UFC, so who knows.

You say "he" a lot but don't actually introduce your subject. Are you talking about Jesus?

Poor TS..

PlumpRemorsefulFlatfish-small.gif

Is he from another promotion crossing over? The UFC has yet to create their own star and the last one was Rashad Evans.

Elias is something like 9-2 in the UFC. But most are decisions if I recall. I think he beats Brunson for what its worth. And he wasn't KO'd by Santos, which not many people can say.

TS looks as smart as the guy in his avatar.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was him.

I would rather saw my nuts off than rewatch his fights

Elias-Theodorou-Left-120x300.png

Why are so many people sleeping on this kid? He has a HUGE following in Canada but almost none outside of the country. He just sold out the Scotiabank arena in Toronto at UFC 231. He is a master of his craft and is getting better every fight. After he finishes Brunson in Ottawa I suspect he will get a top 5 guy a MW. So many great fights for him and he will definitely give Romero, Weidman, costa, Jacare a good run for their money. Imo he wins the belt in 2020 and moves up to finish Jones.
So much fight IQ. Cant wait for everyone to get on board.

Where does the big star part come in?

Why are so many people sleeping on this kid? He has a HUGE following in Canada but almost none outside of the country. He just sold out the Scotiabank arena in Toronto at UFC 231. He is a master of his craft and is getting better every fight. After he finishes Brunson in Ottawa I suspect he will get a top 5 guy a MW. So many great fights for him and he will definitely give Romero, Weidman, costa, Jacare a good run for their money. Imo he wins the belt in 2020 and moves up to finish Jones.
He is no Ben Askren but can be maybe 5th best money maker for the ufc

So...Does he have a name?

Back