UFC's next big star is right in front of our eyes and has zero hype so far

No pics, No name, you got balls fuckin a thread up this bad kid, i'll give you that, but....

tenor.gif

Elias-Theodorou-Left-120x300.png

Why are so many people sleeping on this kid? He has a HUGE following in Canada but almost none outside of the country. He just sold out the Scotiabank arena in Toronto at UFC 231. He is a master of his craft and is getting better every fight. After he finishes Brunson in Ottawa I suspect he will get a top 5 guy a MW. So many great fights for him and he will definitely give Romero, Weidman, costa, Jacare a good run for their money. Imo he wins the belt in 2020 and moves up to finish Jones.
So much fight IQ. Cant wait for everyone to get on board.
Master of his craft? Does he make beer or something? ET will barely engage his way to a close decision win or close loss. It's guaranteed to be boring unless he gets caught. Hopefully he gets KO'd and then we can stop hearing ET chatter.

Elias had a chance to be a star when he 1st came in but blew it by not being that good.

He was also in a lot of unnecessary wars that lost his good looks which was 90% of his appeal. Rockhold with more hair.

I've trained with him before. He's a really nice guy!

say what you want about elias's fight style, the fact that so many guys struggle with it is fucking hilarious, like i can't even believe he keeps winning hahahaha.

he does have decent kicks (weak as fuck though), good cardio, good output, good chin, good footwork, seems pretty strong in the clinch, he's just crazy boring and one of THE worst punchers in all of MMA though, like legit punches like a girl.

Elias-Theodorou-Left-120x300.png

Why are so many people sleeping on this kid? He has a HUGE following in Canada but almost none outside of the country. He just sold out the Scotiabank arena in Toronto at UFC 231. He is a master of his craft and is getting better every fight. After he finishes Brunson in Ottawa I suspect he will get a top 5 guy a MW. So many great fights for him and he will definitely give Romero, Weidman, costa, Jacare a good run for their money. Imo he wins the belt in 2020 and moves up to finish Jones.
So much fight IQ. Cant wait for everyone to get on board.
Lol brunson is gonna put his ass outcold in a round

Guys a ring boy beta cuck.

Yep. Sadly, he's a ring boy beta cuck who could literally flog you and take your girl whenever he wanted.

We are talking about Elias Theodoru here, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back