UFC wants exposure? pay nick 500k to fight brown on FOX

diaz hasnt fought in more than a year? whatever heat he got from that fight or exposure he got from that fight is gone. what a fool.

Brown is not a wrestler, Brown isn't and never was or will be a champ, Brown is like Diaz, a volume puncher. Except shorter, less reach, less cardio, worse ground game, and worse chin, who gets hurt by body shots, something Nick Diaz does relentlessly. I suggest you stop speaking like a woman, instead of letting your feelings get the best of your logic, use your man brain instead.

I was talking about flipping the bird on national TV. Fox don't like that shit.

This isn't Affliction, 500K is too much for a washed up headliner.

Why not? I would kill to watch that fight

would be a good fight to get the winner a title shot

if nick gets 500k to fight brown, i promise you, ufc fighters won't be fighting unless uncle dana starts writing 500k checks.

Boom, and this is why they won't renegotiate with Nick or Nate. People say, "It's only this amount of money." If they do it for Nick/Nate then everyone is gonna come with their hands out wanting their contracts redone.

LOL @ putting Nick Diaz on live TV.

He embodies the image the UFC is trying to keep from main stream...

A better idea:

Make it a PPV headliner.

Pay Nick 80 to show and a small percentage of the PPV buys.

If he pulls as much as he says he does, it'll be worth it.

Exactly.... but 10/1 Sherdog would bitch about it for three weeks leading up.

Do you think any of the Diaz bros or Cesar Gracie fighters should be on f'ing broadcast TV after the CBS riot, the EliteXC riot, the cutting away to scene of a dark empty venue during Nate Diaz's middle finger displays during the live fighting?

If Nick Diaz thinks he warrants a big payday, put Nick Diaz vs Matt Brown on a PPV surrounded by a pure shit supporting cast like Jon Jones had with UFC 151 and see what happens.

A better idea:

Make it a PPV headliner.

Pay Nick 80 to show and a small percentage of the PPV buys.

If he pulls as much as he says he does, it'll be worth it.

I have a feeling if it flops, he'll come up with some pure nonsense to support his argument that he's still the biggest draw ever.

Nick Diaz looked better in his fight and controversial loss to Condit, than all of Matt Brown's wins against inferior blatantly inferior competition. Diaz Daley one of the most epic welterweight fights in history. Brown would have lost to Daley no doubt.

How the fuck do you know this?

UFC 137 Penn vs. Diaz 280,000 (Card wasn't even theirs and they were bumped to main event after GSP/Condit fall out). So that's even at 33% of the PPV gross, they get $4.62 Million. UFC 143 Condit vs. Diaz 400,000. So $6.6 Mil essentially off his name.

So $500k for him, plus probably another 500k-1.2Mil for a show. Now if it's on TV.... dat Fox deal.

And btw, GSP/Diaz did better than any GSP-lead PPV.

Back