UFC vs WWE drug testing

WWE has in-house testing that allows for doctor-prescribed usage (so things like testosterone and nandrolone are totally okay if you have a doc sign off). Also, since it's done in-house, they don't have to penalize people who fail. It's a matter of penalizing who they want when they want.

UFC tests that are regulated by athletic commissions are totally different.

Vince-McMahon-admiring-bodybuilders.gif

suQbnsh.gif

7G4S9at.jpg

ibhEHHLVNlEiXU.gif

Last edited:
WWE should have their own doctor to trt and hgh their guys right up. WWE is stupid, but it looks incredibly rough on the body.

I am not just talking about the current drug testing, there has been drug testing in the WWE ever since the Vince McMahon steroid trial.

He left the WWE in the Summer of 1993 and the steriod trial was in 1994. When he came back in the 2000's they had stop testing. They only started testing again in 2006.

WWE should have their own doctor to trt and hgh their guys right up. WWE is stupid, but it looks incredibly rough on the body.

UFC had their own doctor that put several fighters on TRT and recommended several other fighters do the same.

Google UFC Dr. Jeff Davidson. Vitor, Chael, Rampage, even 24yr old Duffy all got TRT from him. He even tried to get Roy Nelson on it but Roy refused.

UFC Dr. Jeff Davidson was actively pushing TRT.

UFC had their own doctor that put several fighters on TRT and recommended several other fighters do the same.

Google UFC Dr. Jeff Davidson. Vitor, Chael, Rampage, even 24yr old Duffy all got TRT from him. He even tried to get Roy Nelson on it but Roy refused.

UFC Dr. Jeff Davidson was actively pushing TRT.

Wow, I thought they got it from shady small time private GPs or whatever?
Makes their new drug testing policy seem like a confusing turn.

The WWE one's actually legitimate. It just has ridiculous pass marks that allow plenty of juicing. If you fail that, you deserve your suspension.

That said, it's not fairly applied, as people like Randy Orton should have been fired by now, having failed three tests (or more).

Lol Orton. There are so many videos out of him raging in otherwise trivial situations. Batista, a long-time friend of Randy's, said in a Jericho podcast that Orton was a "hothead". Roid-head is more like it.

Are steroids banned in WWE? Im just curious, might sound stupid, but its not like they are actually competition in the normal sense like they do in boxing or MMA. I know that dude that did the shooting star press got fired from the WWE for cannabis.

Ya steroids blow and weed, all the fun stuff

But since competition isn't relevant within pro wrestling, what does it matter? Is it just attaining the physique that's important?

And making sure one of your roiders doesn't murder his family and then himself. Avoiding that kind of press is what's most important.

Followed closely by maintaining the physique though.

And making sure one of your roiders doesn't murder his family and then himself. Avoiding that kind of press is what's most important.

Followed closely by maintaining the physique though.

Along with the fact that wrestlers were dropping like flys at very young ages from heart attacks/disease. It was almost like dying at 40 for a wrestler was like dying of natural causes

WWE has a wellness policy but a lot of guys failed the test and continued to work. They have the policy because of the kiddies and it's a billion dollar business. They have to do something. They can't feed spoon feed the dudes with super sauce backstage and risk another Benoit. They'll loose the pg 13 demographic.

Also, take in consideration. This is Vince at the age of 70.
vincemandf2.jpg

Although Vince is in good shape for his age, I hope you realize that photos are heavily edited for magazine covers.

[YT]LQZpVeWsfK4[/YT]

I think roids should be allowed in the WWE because for one they're not competing, everyone uses them anyway and these guys perform very dangerous stunts way too often and need to be able to recover fast.The wrestlers should be able to do with their bodies what they please, PR bullshit be damned. If they go overboard that's on them.

I don't think they even test alot of people, guys like john cena and triple h are roided to the gills, and they work year round so they can't cycle off it much, if they were testing for real 99% of their workers would be suspended. I also have heard the WWE let hulk hogan have some jobber piss in a cup for him. I don't know if they even test the piss, I heard everyone pisses hot and they only bust the guys they want to.

You heard, you heard, you heard... From who, exactly? Cena has never failed any kind of drug test, and doesn't have the body that would make one immediately assume he's on steroids. I guess HHH could be now that he's not a full-time wrestler, so he may not be drug tested like the full-time guys. I don't think steroids are much of an issue in WWE since the Benoit stuff happened, but I'm pretty sure they don't test for things like HGH so the guys could very well be on that.

Hulk hogan had 2 matches in 2006. One at wrestlemania 22 and one at summerslam. The wellness policy was introduced in February of 2006 and would only test active performed on the roster, not performs on legends contracts. I was a Hardcover wrestling fan before I started watching MMA and still follow it closely today through Podcasts, Forums, and news websites (can't watch it though, find most of it to be trash) so trust me, you're not telling me any news.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't WWE's wellness policy introduced as a direct response to the Benoit incident? Which happened in summer of 2007.

WWE Drug Testing.... Lol....

Although Vince is in good shape for his age, I hope you realize that photos are heavily edited for magazine covers.

[YT]LQZpVeWsfK4[/YT]

Airbrushing is definitely a thing but Vince has appeared on live tv looking freaking jacked and clearly not natural. Haven't watched WWE in a few years but he was looking like that well into his 60's.

WWE has a wellness policy but a lot of guys failed the test and continued to work. They have the policy because of the kiddies and it's a billion dollar business. They have to do something. They can't feed spoon feed the dudes with super sauce backstage and risk another Benoit. They'll loose the pg 13 demographic.

vincemandf2.jpg

Him and Stallone look super impressive.

BUT I wonder, can you still be jacked and live to be in your 80s?

I'm fairly sure looking like that in your 60s will make your 70s almost not happen. Then again, these guys have tens of millions and the best Dr's. I think they will set the example.

If Vince looks like that at 80 I'll be like, ok, let's try this TRT stuff.

lolwut ? they are testing in wwe ? what the fuck for ?

vincemandf2.jpg

Vince is clearly on some A+ grade pharmaceuticals, probably some form of HGH, along with that TRT. Looking thick, full, tight, and has the skin and hair of a 40-year-old man.

Back