UFC vet Paul Kelly back after 6.5 years in Prison

In this thread: People not from Liverpool commenting on what it’s like to live here. Whatever makes you feel better about your own circumstances I guess...
Aw come on lad, it's all in good fun, I'm from Manchester and I work with scousers, some of Liverpool is shit, some of it isn't, like literally every city in the world.

Aw come on lad, it's all in good fun, I'm from Manchester and I work with scousers, some of Liverpool is shit, some of it isn't, like literally every city in the world.
I wouldn’t have said anything had I knew you were from Manchester... it’s just a natural thing to hate one another haha. But yeah I grew up hearing that stuff all my life, it’s not nice man it’s dehumanising. I’d give you the shirt off my back if you came here, wherever you’re from.

I wouldn’t have said anything had I knew you were from Manchester... it’s just a natural thing to hate one another haha. But yeah I grew up hearing that stuff all my life, it’s not nice man it’s dehumanising. I’d give you the shirt off my back if you came here, wherever you’re from.
Oh I know you would mate...
But are my alloys safe?

Oh I know you would mate...
But are my alloys safe?

Way to snap the olive branch bud

tenor.gif

May I enquire as to your preference of soccer team?

submitting him wasn't enough, he called his girlfriend a gentleman.

Way to snap the olive branch bud

tenor.gif

May I enquire as to your preference of soccer team?
Haha nice, I like it.
I'm an armchair united fan, I grew up under sir Alex but once he left and we started losing I discovered I wasn't quite the fan I thought I was, I couldn't justify watching them lose and just getting angry about it, so I stopped, fuck knows how Liverpool fans managed the last 30 years, but hats off, klopp had been unreal to you, your success is well deserved, incredible season.

Back