UFC vet Paul Kelly back after 6.5 years in Prison

I went to Cardinal Heenan school in Liverpool where the Kelly’s went, and his younger brother David was in the year above me. You couldn’t be more right. Scum of the earth family.
Is Liverpool as rough as they say?

Good luck to him. Looks a bit rough but identical to my old neighbour lol.

I've been once and got into a fist fight the first hour there.
As a teen or an adult? That's the line where you know a place is rough, full grown adults trying to kick your head in. I remember being at a party in Glasgow years ago and a guy in his forties trying to start a fight with my 18 year old friend for no reason....you get some real shitty people out there

As a teen or an adult? That's the line where you know a place is rough, full grown adults trying to kick your head in. I remember being at a party in Glasgow years ago and a guy in his forties trying to start a fight with my 18 year old friend for no reason....you get some real shitty people out there
I was 19 (my first year at uni) and a few of us drove up for a night out on a Thursday.
Some guy got upset over me dancing with a girl he knows, then it all kicked off in the middle of the dancefloor.

I was 19 (my first year at uni) and a few of us drove up for a night out on a Thursday.
Some guy got upset over me dancing with a girl he knows, then it all kicked off in the middle of the dancefloor.
We don’t like shandy drinking southerners up these parts

I've only been out in Liverpool once, I didn't find it a big deal in terms of being rough - it was about as rough as most other big English cities I thought. They seem to quite like the Welsh there so I was fine.

Ben Askren's drunk uncle?

Arent they undefeated? lol

This season , yeah. They're great. But it's taken them 30 years to win the league title since the last time, their fans have had to endure a hell of a drought, haha. Deserving winners this season though.

I had no clue this turd burglar was even in jail. What's the story ?

I've only been out in Liverpool once, I didn't find it a big deal in terms of being rough - it was about as rough as most other big English cities I thought. They seem to quite like the Welsh there so I was fine.
Everyone loves a welshman though, disarming accent and genuinely helpful, a welshman literally took my hand and guided me to the toilets in Amnesia in ibiza, I thought it was gonna go tits up but he just said "here you go pal", and went on his merry way, lovely chap.

Parts are, Yeah. Over here it's known as a holding pen for the Jeremy Kyle show, which is basically what Jerry springer is to Americans.

In this thread: People not from Liverpool commenting on what it’s like to live here. Whatever makes you feel better about your own circumstances I guess...

Hes done his time ..

All the best to him.

Book him vs Conor @ WW

Back