Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by pincmil, Jan 25, 2020.
Some guys like jelly, others, syrup....
cliffs. I'm not fluent in crime, especially with that accent.
Was he the one who tried to sucker punch cowboy by faking a glove touch ?
People who traffic heroin are scum. Hope he gets his ass kicked.
He's looking pretty rough.
That hair is not a good look.
Hope he gets brutally knocked out in his first fight back
Yes. Got the beating of a lifetime
Is he gonna cover that wolfslair tat?
Loved his fight with Paul Taylor one of the more underrated fights out there
So I was with him in a closet...
As a Brit, a lot of American fans assume(d) we just rooted for anyone British. I can honestly tell you all that Paul Kelly was always a cunt in my eyes, I never rooted for him once. He couldn't be more stereotypical 'council estate chav that bullied people in school' if he tried.
Would make my top 5 fights overall .
Horrible eye aesthetics on this cunt
War Telly's Kelly.
Poor guy got a bum rap, clearly.
- Was thinking about all the food he could eat when he got out of prison but went into sensory overload when the time came and ate nothing
- Beat up the top dog in prison. No one messed with him after
- Earned 10pounds a week from cleaning toilets
- Only got arrested because he changed a flight to the UK. If he didn't change flight he would have lived in California all these years.
- Trained all the time in the prison gym. Strongest he has ever been
- Trains with Darren Tills team and they said he is very good. Has people on the back foot in the cage and give him the confidence to fight again
- Trusts only a few people now. 1st time in UFC with Wolfslair, all yes men and not friends
- Fight on March 7 with no opponent. Will fight anyone like he always told Joe Silva
I went to Cardinal Heenan school in Liverpool where the Kelly’s went, and his younger brother David was in the year above me. You couldn’t be more right. Scum of the earth family.
I know Cardinal Heenan school actually, I used to work on some funding projects and they were a repeat client. Didn't know they went there - I can imagine them being the absolute worst. One of my alltime favourite MMA moments - when Gary Kelly (I think, his other brother?) went on TUF 9 and got brayed out quickly during his fight to enter the house (he had like a stinking 2-1 record and just banged on about being Paul's brother). His corner were consoling him and he was out of it, he just kept saying in a Scouse accent "what's going on 'ere, like?"
I'm all for him coming back to the UFC. He's been in jail for 6.5 years and i'm sure he's learnt his lesson. He's still a scummy pos mind you
Separate names with a comma.