Media Ufc uploads Benavidez getting publically executed to youtube

Ran into Benavidez in person on street, dude had really shitty energy. Idk what his problem was but he had his the whole turbo manlet thing going on, walking with his chest puff out, fists clenched acting cocky.

Tbh was glad to see him get knocked out and Subbed viciously by Deveison

I truly believe this is the worst beatdown I've ever seen in a title fight.

Fucking destroyed. This really felt like an amateur against someone leagues above.
Figgy is a very violent dude and I enjoy it very much.

Last edited:
Ran into him in person on street, dude had really shitty energy. Idk what his problem was but he had his the whole turbo manlet thing going on, walking with his chest puff out, fists clenched acting cocky.

Tbh was glad to see him get knocked out and Subbed viciously by Deveison
Deveison is humble, Joe was just waiting to get humbled

Either be humble or wait to get humbled

That turn around was WAAAAAAAAAAY too soon. Like I get that Benavidez is a "likeable" guy and there was this whole Weight Gate controversy, but for FUCKS sake, the dude got starched Clean in the first fight but because he's such a "nice guy" and Figueredo missed weight they sent him back out there to get executed in too short a time period smh.

I know people say "He's winning bro, he's got Megan Olivi, he's chilling" yeah if that's what you have to tell yourself, but shit, I wouldn't be fine with getting destroyed like that and being like "Welp I still got this Woman beside me who saw me get beheaded so I guess I'm fine" Fuck no.

Benavidez is a solid dude and all, but that was not it, and he's gonna have that shit haunt him for the rest of his life.

This is the most dominant performance I've ever seen in MMA.

I truly believe this is the worst beatdown I've ever seen in a title fight.

Fucking destroyed.
Figgy is a very violent dude and I enjoy it very much.

Silva Franklin 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back