Media Ufc uploads Benavidez getting publically executed to youtube

Well he'll always have Megan to fall back on which isn't bad so...

And half of Sherdog thought he was going to win based off the first fight..

Come on guys. He was hitting Fig more, sure. But Fig was not worried about it at all. He knew he could take whatever shots and land his own big ones.

Figgy absolutely emasculated poor Joe. Starched him stiff then choked him stiff.

figgy-7-62692727ca94.gif

Fig ate Joe's shots for breakfast man. He's a bad lad for sure

Ran into Benavidez in person on street, dude had really shitty energy. Idk what his problem was but he had his the whole turbo manlet thing going on, walking with his chest puff out, fists clenched acting cocky.

Tbh was glad to see him get knocked out and Subbed viciously by Deveison
Joe B came across like a total prick on tuf, can't say your experience surprises me

That's a 10-6 round

I truly believe this is the worst beatdown I've ever seen in a title fight.

Fucking destroyed. This really felt like an amateur against someone leagues above.
Figgy is a very violent dude and I enjoy it very much.

Reem kharitonov 1.
Can't believe he rematches.

The God of War nickname (with the red streak in his hair) makes more sense after watching this fight. It's like Kratos picking apart Hermes.

Ran into Benavidez in person on street, dude had really shitty energy. Idk what his problem was but he had his the whole turbo manlet thing going on, walking with his chest puff out, fists clenched acting cocky.

Tbh was glad to see him get knocked out and Subbed viciously by Deveison

A former account rep of mine lived in Sacramento for a bit; coincidentally, near by the cul de sac(?) or street where the TAM guys were. He mentioned how he'd passed by numerous times to see them all posturing around out front with their wife beaters and sunglasses, deeply concerned with turning and staring at everyone who cruised by. Pretty funny stuff.

Back