Media Ufc uploads Benavidez getting publically executed to youtube

Cool. Haven't seen the full fight yet.

That turn around was WAAAAAAAAAAY too soon. Like I get that Benavidez is a "likeable" guy and there was this whole Weight Gate controversy, but for FUCKS sake, the dude got starched Clean in the first fight but because he's such a "nice guy" and Figueredo missed weight they sent him back out there to get executed in too short a time period smh.

I know people say "He's winning bro, he's got Megan Olivi, he's chilling" yeah if that's what you have to tell yourself, but shit, I wouldn't be fine with getting destroyed like that and being like "Welp I still got this Woman beside me who saw me get beheaded so I guess I'm fine" Fuck no.

Benavidez is a solid dude and all, but that was not it, and he's gonna have that shit haunt him for the rest of his life.

It's not because he's a nice guy man, it's because he's Olivi's husband and the boss was trying to do her a solid but it backfired tremendously. Lifespan is short for manlets.

It's not because he's a nice guy man, it's because he's Olivi's husband and the boss was trying to do her a solid but it backfired tremendously. Lifespan is short for manlets.

I know lol, that was ME being Nice haha. Dude had NO place getting a shot that soon, and that's from a recovery stand point too.

Straight up massacre, has a champ ever been mauled that badly in a title fight in the last 7-8 years? Fights like Woodley/Usman were a clean sweep but it wasn't a slaughtering like that. Even Ronda/Holm wasn't even close to that bad of a mauling, It was literally like Joe didn't belong in there with him.

Last edited:
Seems like a nice guy so the ending is kinda hard to watch

Ran into Benavidez in person on street, dude had really shitty energy. Idk what his problem was but he had his the whole turbo manlet thing going on, walking with his chest puff out, fists clenched acting cocky.

Tbh was glad to see him get knocked out and Subbed viciously by Deveison

It's called Napoleon complex.

In the build up Joe B said in cte language that he wanted to seriously hurt Figueredo and damage his health so he feels the same pain as he did some gay shit like that

Props to joe for the heart, but Figuredo was just toying with him. joe has absolutely nothing for him.

Ran into Benavidez in person on street, dude had really shitty energy. Idk what his problem was but he had his the whole turbo manlet thing going on, walking with his chest puff out, fists clenched acting cocky.

Tbh was glad to see him get knocked out and Subbed viciously by Deveison
Seems like most the guys from Alpha Midget are douchebags.

I know lol, that was ME being Nice haha. Dude had NO place getting a shot that soon, and that's from a recovery stand point too.

He's had like 200 title shots and lost em all and I know this horse has been beaten to death but Benavidez got a face that looks like he's done hard time.. That or his neck threw up, either one.

That was hard to watch, I felt really disgusted watching that beatdown.

Also what happened to Joe's striking? He pretty much had none in the fight

That was hard to watch, I felt really disgusted watching that beatdown.

Also what happened to Joe's striking? He pretty much had none in the fight
Got old and failed to evolve. The brawlers that rely on toughness and power usually age a little quicker. Plus he used speed to close distance instead of technique, just wasn’t happening here

Few fights in the UFC have made me feel bad/uncomfortable. Danzig/Guillard, Bader/Perosh, Maldonaldo/Teixera... I never expected Benevidez to get beaten so brutally. The multiple knockdowns...Benevidez’s dead eyes zoomed in on by the camera as he is choked unconscious...Then the blood-curdling scream as he (thankfully) woke up...That fight disturbed me.
tenor.gif

DJ would slap this Brazilian weight bully...

Yall forgot about DJ...his movement alone would of tired this muscle head out

Back