UFC Sweden 2

Have you attended some of the mma events in Denmark? If so, how was the audience? And how many people attended?

I haven't really got much clue as to how big MMA is in Denmark - personally I only know a few people who knows of Martin Kampmann, and it seems as if Ekstra Bladet is the only newspaper to ever mention mma.

Yea I have. Lots of times. The audience is great, but your right about the media.
Ekstra Bladet is the only ones to ever mention MMA, and its not that often.

But if a UFC event would be hold in DK, im sure it would make a full house, not only from the danes but from all the neighbor country's.

Yea I have. Lots of times. The audience is great, but your right about the media.
Ekstra Bladet is the only ones to ever mention MMA, and its not that often.

But if a UFC event would be hold in DK, im sure it would make a full house, not only from the danes but from all the neighbor country's.

Im sure it would. But i think they will make a second event in stockholm before going to denmark.

Im sure it would. But i think they will make a second event in stockholm before going to denmark.

I agree with you.
But man, if the day ever comes where I get the news UFC is coming to Denmark.
I would be like a little kid waiting for Christmas.

They should! I would go again. Stockholm is a great city and the fights and crowd were awesome.

Judging by the ticket sales, talent and the popularity of it i would like to think they'll go back soon.

I agree with you.
But man, if the day ever comes where I get the news UFC is coming to Denmark.
I would be like a little kid waiting for Christmas.

Thats how i felt when i heard the news that they were coming to sweden. :D

Thats how i felt when i heard the news that they were coming to sweden. :D

I feel you!
I was so mad I could not make it to Sweden that weekend, I had to work !!
Me and the boys had everything planned out, fly to Stockholm, rent a hotel room go watch UFC and party rest of the night.
If they make another event in Sweden I wont miss it this time!

Back