UFC star Tai Tuivasa slams 'hypocrite' Israel Folau over homosexual comments

Welsh genetics? Thats like the most boring genetic lineage you can have. "Hey, Im almost an English person"
Like WTF kinda genetics are those.

Dated a Welsh chick named Bronwyn in my younger days. She had great genetics, not for fighting though if you know what I mean.

[<cena1}

I don't what's harder to understand your shitty thread or that tweet by illiterate tuivasa

Welsh genetics? Thats like the most boring genetic lineage you can have. "Hey, Im almost an English person"
Like WTF kinda genetics are those.
Tell that to my corgis face

Thanks, I know Tuivasa but as far as everything else... Who's this other guy and what did he say? I also want a translation for whatever the fuck Tuivasa said.
Tvuivasa is gross in word and deed. When I saw him doing his disgusting acts in public I knew whatever coming out of his mouth is gonna be of the same kind

The reason tai was upset was israel folau a rugby player said this:

Cheers. Hadn't seen what he actually said.
Thread title is misleading. Tai's actually calling him out for saying drunks are going to hell when Tai's seen him around town off his face. It's got nothing to do with his anti-gay rants.

hell yeah, tai tuvasa gay pride baby
no wonder he loves to sniff other men's shoes. live your fetish, baby

I am happy everyone else is confused as i am on what the fuck the thread means

{<huh}

I think Tui should do a shoey but instead of alcohol have it be filled with semen

Show he’s really down with the cause

I agree with Tai. I can't stand hypocrite bible thumpers. Someone being gay has absolutely no effect on you at all. Nobody is forcing you to watch RuPaul's Drag Race. Guy is probably closeted.

Cheers

Eh he is allowed to talk shit. Tai probably wins his next fight rather easily.

Back