UFC star Tai Tuivasa slams 'hypocrite' Israel Folau over homosexual comments

I don't quite see what's wrong with Israel's post, if I was religious then of course I would also think that everyone else would be going to hell and that homosexuals should be stoned to death. What I don't get is how religious people pick and choose what they think sounds decent or whatever works in today's society. All major religions come from a time where a normal person would today be considered a dangerous fundamentalist and these religions are based on norms and ethics from 2000+ years ago. If you don't follow your religion to the point then are you not going to hell? Where is the line, what things can you ignore before damning yourself?

This Israel guy seems like a complete idiot and I'm happy I'm not as brainwashed as he is. If there was a heaven and hell, I would have preferred to be in the place where he wasn't let in.

Tai's just saying you can't preach fire and brimestone for the gheys and drunks and then slam bottles blow and coke on the weekend. Religious or not I think we can all agree hypocrisy is foul.

The reason tai was upset was israel folau a rugby player said this:

I hate the idiot shoe-drinker, but that rugby dude seems like a total tool. I bet he wanks with a nice big cross up his butthole.

Izzy should have moved to Auckland and played for the Blues when he had the chance. Fuck Aussies are rude cunts man.

Australian media is a fucking joke,outraged at what this one guy thinks but they won't dare ask a fucking muslim what they think of homosexual.

Australian media is a fucking joke,outraged at what this one guy thinks but they won't dare ask a fucking muslim what they think of homosexual.
Just look at the results of the gay marriage referendum. Most places that said no were in NSW with comparatively high Muslim population figures.

It’s an odd situation as isreal folau is an insanely good rugby player top class player but his career is now fucked

So jeez what a mess

Rugby star who's known for preaching fire and brimstone, mainly for gays. Apparently he went on another rant last week and has been in the news. Tai's obviously seen him out shitfaced quite a bit and is calling him on his hypocrisy.
Dude he said fornicators are screwed and people who booze so damn we are all ruined

Izzy & his wife are both 6 foot tall. A level Rugby & Netball.

CmU8N5rUIAEjYce.jpg
Pretty sure John Cena ain’t his wife especially after his twitter post

Tai's just saying you can't preach fire and brimestone for the gheys and drunks and then slam bottles blow and coke on the weekend. Religious or not I think we can all agree hypocrisy is foul.
But tai is retarded and doesn't realise folau has said how religion changed his life around.

Tai seen him with booze and women years and years ago, dude making out like it was last week.

Rugby star who's known for preaching fire and brimstone, mainly for gays. Apparently he went on another rant last week and has been in the news. Tai's obviously seen him out shitfaced quite a bit and is calling him on his hypocrisy.
Thanks for the clarification. I thought it had something to do with StyleBender.

Actually what this guy Israel was saying is incorrect even according the Doctrine of Christianity. Not the message of prophet of Allah Jesus, peace be upon him. But doctrine of Christianity, concocted centuries after Jesus by men who did not know what they were doing-Paul and Constantine and other Church figures.

He said drunks are going to hell. Now drunkennes is prohibited in the bible true but going to hell is something all Christians do not believe will happen because Jesus died for their sins. Jesus never preached this. You simply need to read the Bible

Church preached it. Thats why you see a progression in Jesus's life from Human, historical Jesus in -Mark, Mathew and little bit in Luke and then in John, the latest written Gospel-Jesus is the most mythical Jesus, almost saying he is God, which Jesus never said

As Church got more and more pagan, Gospel "According to " John was being written more and more to suit the agenda of the Church.

AS scholars of the Bible said -Gospel of John had over 12 sayings of Jesus which are very serious in nature such as "I am the light..." etc, the question is, if Gospel of John was written the latest, how come these sayings are not present in earlier 3 Gospels?"

Thats not to mention the fact that John was not a disciple of Jesus at all. His Gospel was being written many years after Jesus, like 130 or something. Meaning John had to be 160 years old or something. Even some political inclinations are noticable between the Gospels and how they were written many years and even decades apart

Allah has made truth stand out from falsehood so much.

Dont agree with me? Present me a Gospel of prophet Jesus in Aramaic language which Jesus spoke and I will see, because I believe Jesus was sent with Gospel.

Not Codex Sinaticus and Codex Vaticanus in Latin and Greek languages which Jesus never spoke

It’s honestly time for a gay subforum. It’s beyond ridiculous now.
It’s just gonna have a bunch of “straight” dudes in it, it’s sherdog after all ;)

Back