UFC star Tai Tuivasa slams 'hypocrite' Israel Folau over homosexual comments

This is an attack.
I wish I could say I was fearless, but I'm just attacking the Welsh. Nobodies scared of the Welsh. Nobody even thinks of the Welsh. In fact, this might set the record on sherdog for "most times the word Welsh has been said in a single thread."

Hed drink from a shoe then shove it up that dudes ass

Would love to see Tai beat the shit out of Israel folau. And SBW for that matter.

I don't quite see what's wrong with Israel's post, if I was religious then of course I would also think that everyone else would be going to hell and that homosexuals should be stoned to death. What I don't get is how religious people pick and choose what they think sounds decent or whatever works in today's society. All major religions come from a time where a normal person would today be considered a dangerous fundamentalist and these religions are based on norms and ethics from 2000+ years ago. If you don't follow your religion to the point then are you not going to hell? Where is the line, what things can you ignore before damning yourself?

This Israel guy seems like a complete idiot and I'm happy I'm not as brainwashed as he is. If there was a heaven and hell, I would have preferred to be in the place where he wasn't let in.

I wish I could say I was fearless, but I'm just attacking the Welsh. Nobodies scared of the Welsh. Nobody even thinks of the Welsh. In fact, this might set the record on sherdog for "most times the word Welsh has been said in a single thread."

By insulting the Welsh that also includes the Irish and Scottish. Just sit there and eat your food.

FYI there's nothing wrong with English genetics either.

Anyone being able to drink a shoey pretty much means there was some dancing with he devil.

Folau is the only Izzy this guy has heard of.

EasygoingEminentBabirusa-size_restricted.gif

This is who McGregor thinks of when he thinks of Aus sports legend Bobby:

10320872-3x2-700x467.jpg

Rugby star who's known for preaching fire and brimstone, mainly for gays. Apparently he went on another rant last week and has been in the news. Tai's obviously seen him out shitfaced quite a bit and is calling him on his hypocrisy.

Rant??
He posted a picture on Insta which covered many topics he considered sins, not just homosexuality.
Several other Australian elite athletes liked the post with no consequence on their careers.
Thats the only hypocrisy in this.

Rant??
He posted a picture on Insta which covered many topics he considered sins, not just homosexuality.
Several other Australian elite athletes liked the post with no consequence on their careers.
Thats the only hypocrisy in this.
The hypocricy Tai is pointing out was him including drunks when apparently he's seen him out n about off his head.

Back