UFC Smith vs Rakic PBP/Discussion

viana really sucks, her flukey win over Ribas and her supposed blackbelt bjj (she never showed much competence on the ground tbh) have people overrate her highly. Whitmire is not a great athlete but she should win here.
I think you are right but I randomly threw money on Viana, so I hope you're wrong.

Glad these low level wmma fights are getting taking care off early.

good work vianna. nice elbows from bottom! what was the ITD line and sub line? i didn't even look at it smh

viana really sucks, her flukey win over Ribas and her supposed blackbelt bjj (she never showed much competence on the ground tbh) have people overrate her highly. Whitmire is not a great athlete but she should win here.
hehe lol

Note : lost $100 on the Cifers fight, but up now, I guess.

8/29/2020 6:30 PM Reduced Fighting 1901 Emily Whitmire/Polyana Viana* Under 2½ +142 V
Risking $100.00 To Win $142.00

8/29/2020 6:30:01 PM MMA Props Fighting 1938 Fight won’t start round 2 +340* vs Whitmire / Viana starts round 2 V
Risking $25.00 To Win $85.00

good work vianna. nice elbows from bottom! what was the ITD line and sub line? i didn't even look at it smh

i played both, but on different bookies so there could possible be some differences just because of that.
had sub x5 and ITD x4

Oh dear, I put this on late. Right after rd 2 started with Martin/cifers

Did I miss live bet gold? What was the line after rd 1?

I thought the card would start at 6:30 and wound up busy cutting my hair

had poly ml though

$220.26 $552.85 Pending
8/29/2020 6:30:01 PM MMA Props Fighting 1909 Viana wins inside distance +251* vs Not Viana inside distance

And first leg of parlay cashes. Let's see. Could be in for a night.

Also, is it just me or is this choke almost as prevalent as a RNC in WMMA.

Oh dear, I put this on late. Right after rd 2 started with Martin/cifers

Did I miss live bet gold? What was the line after rd 1?

I thought the card would start at 6:30 and wound up busy cutting my hair

had poly ml though
If you could get a bet in yeah, but it was very hard to do so.

that was some nice bjj there

Come on, haily mary prop!

8/29/2020 6:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 2015 Aguilera wins in round 1* +1225 vs Any other result
Risking $25.00 To Win $306.25

Back