UFC Smith vs Rakic PBP/Discussion

jesus so boring, he could have finished smith so easily, fuck that guy, the boring version of thiago santos. zzzzzzzzz

I'm glad smith survived it. Had him @3.4, at least start r3 @1.8 and FGTD @3 cash

Boring card aside from the lamas fight. Hope the next one's better!!

I hope they give Santos the next title fight if he beats Glover, fuck this boring guy.

Cifers settings records:
"Cifers unfortunately became the first UFC fighter ever to lose four straight bouts within a calendar year"

Man Draft Kings is a bitch...got 5/6 right and still didn’t even come close to the money.

Rakic could have unleashed a beating on Smiths and I’m glad he didn’t. I feel like Rakic is a Serbian sweetheart.

Rakic vs Prochazka should honestly be a PPV headliner in the balkans

Bad beat for Rakic ITD backers or under backers as Smith was super compromised and Rakic decided to take the ultra conservative route and showcase his wrestling when his background is kickboxing. Good to see I guess when there aren’t a lot of guys mixing it up at LHW since Corey is gone. Smith has fought what, 40+ pro fights and he still can’t check a leg kick? Rakic is like LHW Jose Aldo with that soccer background lol.

Rakic could have unleashed a beating on Smiths and I’m glad he didn’t. I feel like Rakic is a Serbian sweetheart.

Rakic vs Prochazka should honestly be a PPV headliner in the balkans

Bad beat for Rakic ITD backers or under backers as Smith was super compromised and Rakic decided to take the ultra conservative route and showcase his wrestling when his background is kickboxing. Good to see I guess when there aren’t a lot of guys mixing it up at LHW since Corey is gone. Smith has fought what, 40+ pro fights and he still can’t check a leg kick? Rakic is like LHW Jose Aldo with that soccer background lol.

That would be a brilliant fight

Jiri has become a must watch fighter fot me after his debut

Back