UFC Smith vs Rakic PBP/Discussion

lol poor girl. Should of given her couple more standup fights so she could reel off some kos

Cifers could've got a stoppage there in R1. Sorry for any Cifers ML backers. She went for the finish and gassed in what I feel like most refs would've stopped. But then again it's an WMMA fight so less threat of a "finish"

Absolutely gutted that I did not dump on Martin +315 or so after RD1 :( Betting against gassed fighters is normally my go to cash cow

Martin by finish was +1100 after round 1

Now I have 2u on Viana.
Looks like I'm gonna lose some money this night.
Worst card in a long time bettingwise IMO

my lines were frozen for majority of time and i tried betting her ITD but got pulled with odds changing :/
That sucks. For me the lines were not available at any time after the fight started, not even between rounds. I would have been interested to see the odds, Martin ITD +1100 sounds insane.

exciting fight, great start of the night anyway. Reminder to never bet heavy wmma favourites unless her name is Nunes or Shevchenko.

viana really sucks, her flukey win over Ribas and her supposed blackbelt bjj (she never showed much competence on the ground tbh) have people overrate her highly. Whitmire is not a great athlete but she should win here.

Back