UFC Signs Last Man To Defeat Conor McGregor

Ugotchaled you took it from 1 weight class to 2 man, that just ain't right, man. We are talking in 1's not 2's, do you follow, man?

Awesome, my favorite, comparison game. What job you work? Let's see that great paystub; i'll go grab my bank receipts and loads of cash. PS. give me your phone number, I'll send you a dick pic showing that I got the girth of a can of coke. Taking the pic now, brb.

Yes i do feel better now that you finaly realized how stupid you sounded when you brought that Cain Weidman comparison in the thread

Except I don't, and the comparison is completely valid. Weidman is a huge MW and I would not be surprised if he was not bigger than a lot of LHW fighters. Hendricks walks around well over 210, and is 200 on fight night, and Weidman said he had no interest in fighting Hendricks (at MW) because he (Weidman) was so much bigger the fight would be pointless.

I am glad you feel better now that you understand 145lb fighters don't bet to be protected from 155lb fighters.

Last edited:
Ugotchaled you took it from 1 weight class to 2 man, that just ain't right, man. We are talking in 1's not 2's, do you follow, man?

Who is this "we"? Are you OP's nuthugger? No one was talking in 1's, I am the one who mentioned different weightclasses, the OP apparently had no idea, since he thinks Conor needed to be protected, and he thought Conor and Duffy were the same size.

Awesome, my favorite, comparison game. What job you work? Let's see that great paystub; i'll go grab my bank receipts and loads of cash. PS. give me your phone number, I'll send you a dick pic showing that I got the girth of a can of coke. Taking the pic now, brb.

How about you send that dick pic to the OP, maybe you can get one back.

We as in the royal we, as in everyone else in the thread on the topic was talking about 1 weight class differences and then you went all funky winker beans on us and starting talking about a 2 weight class difference. You fuckin smokin dope?

Except I don't, and the comparison is completely valid. Weidman is a huge MW and I would not be surprised if he was not bigger than a lot of LHW fighters. Hendricks walks around well over 210, and is 200 on fight night, and Weidman said he had no interest in fighting Hendricks (at MW) because he (Weidman) was so much bigger the fight would be pointless.

I am glad you feel better now that you understand 145lb fighters don't bet to be protected from 155lb fighters.

lol who said anything about 145 being protected from 155 pounders you completley misunderstood the thread with that OCD always right mentality you have. I said Conor was ducking Duffy & you brought the whole 145 155 pound division into the mix which is pretty lame way to try & swindle you're point across. Conor could easily take this fight if he wanted & he should want to avenge that loss but he wont because he got humiliated in that fight lol. That's why he is on the phone pleading to Dana to not make this fight

Last edited:
he is also last man to defeat parke,but no one cares :(

lol who said anything about 145 being protected from 155 pounders you completley misunderstood the thread with that OCD always right mentality you have. I said Conor was ducking Duffy & you brought the whole 145 155 pound division into the mix which is pretty lame way to try & swindle you're point across. Conor could easily take this fight if he wanted & he should want to avenge that loss but he wont because he got humiliated in that fight lol. That's why he is on the phone pleading to Dana to not make this fight

Did you even read that in your head before posting it? How exactly is Conor ducking Duffy moron when they are not in the same weight classes.

YOU said a 145lb fighter (Conor) was being protected from a 155lb fighter (Duffy). It's your entire OP.

i havn't seen the fight,but why would conor take rematch whe he is geting title shot after siver fight(IF he wins). that is simular to saying pettis avoided bart pala-something
or anderson avoiding ryo chonan

We as in the royal we, as in everyone else in the thread on the topic was talking about 1 weight class differences and then you went all funky winker beans on us and starting talking about a 2 weight class difference. You fuckin smokin dope?

Does that change anything? Does the idea behind fighters in one weightclass can't be protected against fighters in a higher weightclass get altered?

Did you even read that in your head before posting it? How exactly is Conor ducking Duffy moron when they are not in the same weight classes.

YOU said a 145lb fighter (Conor) was being protected from a 155lb fighter (Duffy). It's your entire OP.

I'm talking about Connor & Duffey only & you brought divisions into the mix. Conor could easily fight Duff at 155 but he wont because he is terrified did you watch the fight biggest mismatch ever Duff made Conor looked like a bum

Last edited:
plus they are not even same weight class and duffy needs to work his way up to conor(if he wants that fight)

I'm talking about Connor & Duffey only & you brought divisions into the mix. Conor could easily fight Duff at 155 but he wont because he is terrified did you watch the fight biggest mismatch ever Duff made Conor looked like a bum

No, you did, when you made a post about fighters in 2 different weightclasses. It's nothing but a thinly veiled hate thread.

Last edited:
Well, this turned out to be a great meeting of minds.

[YT]3Oyc5eOICfU[/YT]

chonan-1.gif

Guess those guys who lost are bums too.

Oh and fuck off for saying Conor was outmatched or scared. Words from Duffy:

They are in different weight classes now. Conor messed him up before losing.

Back