UFC Signs Last Man To Defeat Conor McGregor

I think it was referred to the fact that Duffy can't make FW, he's a huge LW and Conor fought him when he was fighting @ LW.

Btw always a pity when UFC take a fighter from an org where this fighter was on a run to the title, Duffy vs. Ray would had been great and sure it wouldn't be a stroll for the irishman.

Why can't you just enjoy an exciting fighter who has a personality?

I enjoy watching him fight, but to act like he has got anything else than a classless, unrespectable excuse for a personality is just laughable.

I think it was referred to the fact that Duffy can't make FW, he's a huge LW and Conor fought him when he was fighting @ LW.

Btw always a pity when UFC take a fighter from an org where this fighter was on a run to the title, Duffy vs. Ray would had been great and sure it wouldn't be a stroll for the irishman.

Gotcha I don't think it's that lopsided tho lol. they both looked pretty even in size when they fought. Duffy sure did make that choke look pretty easy tho. Duffy made Conor look like a bum lol.

Conor is 145, this dude is 155, guess the post flew over your head.

Conor can't be protected any more than Weidman was, different weightclasses and all.

I don't think it's comparable to Cain & Weidman, Conor could make 155

You don't think Weidman can make HW, definite retard alert. Maybe you should think for a minute what the HW range is, feel stupid, and apologize for the mind fart.

Listen troll If you think that Weidman & Cain are the same example as Conor & Duffy you're either trolling or just stupid or option c a retard

Listen troll If you think that Weidman & Cain are the same example as Conor & Duffy you're either trolling or just stupid or option c a retard

Listen troll if you think because Conor can make 155 he is the same size as Duffy then you are either trolling or just stupid or option c a retard.

I am going with c, as you are unable to understand posts and need others to point their meanings out to you. The fact you think a 145lb fighter is asking Dana to protect him and not match him up against a 155lb fighter is testament to how stupid you are and how far you will go to disparage Conor.

Do you feel better if I change it to Aldo is begging Dana to protect him from Pettis? Or Jones begging to be protected from Cain? Can you understand moron?

I enjoy watching him fight, but to act like he has got anything else than a classless, unrespectable excuse for a personality is just laughable.

Nobody cares about his personality. We care that he's entertaining. I think people are just a little sick of stoic fighters whose only response to anything is

"I'll fight whoever the UFC put in front of me."
"I'd like to thank my coaches and my fans."
"My opponent is a great guy. I've got nothing against him."
"It should be a fun fight."

Ugotchaled,

That unchecked aggression and passion to be right because you work a dead end job will spawn great long lasting marriage qualities along with great father skills. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
The Gamblor

Listen troll if you think because Conor can make 155 he is the same size as Duffy then you are either trolling or just stupid or option c a retard.

I am going with c, as you are unable to understand posts and need others to point their meanings out to you. The fact you think a 145lb fighter is asking Dana to protect him and not match him up against a 155lb fighter is testament to how stupid you are and how far you will go to disparage Conor.

Do you feel better if I change it to Aldo is begging Dana to protect him from Pettis? Or Jones begging to be protected from Cain? Can you understand moron?

Yes i do feel better now that you finaly realized how stupid you sounded when you brought that Cain Weidman comparison in the thread

Ugotchaled,

That unchecked aggression and passion to be right because you work a dead end job will spawn great long lasting marriage qualities along with great father skills. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
The Gamblor

Awesome, except I have a great marriage, great job, and the aggression came from the other person. All I did was turn his quote against him. If you think I am the one who was aggressive you either did not read the thread or you have another problem you should get checked out.

Back