UFC sign french heavy weight Francis N'Gannou

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Francis-Ngannou-152341

Strange that they haven't signed the guy with the more impressive record who beat him.

I'd pick Ngannou in a rematch with Cisse. Cisse hasn't evolved much while Ngannou is improving every fight. It was just too much of an experience advantage for Cisse when they originally fought, Ngannou fought his pro debut two weeks before his fight with him, now that gap is much closer.

Cisse - 2 more wins, UFC bound at 205lbs.

Goltsov - I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign now, Edilov said he wasn't ready but signed; Dennis could and should do the same.

Poberezhets - never. He has lost to most good guys he's fought. You never know I guess, but I seriously doubt he'll ever be in the UFC.

Cisse - 2 more wins, UFC bound at 205lbs.

Goltsov - I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign now, Edilov said he wasn't ready but signed; Dennis could and should do the same.

Poberezhets - never. He has lost to most good guys he's fought. You never know I guess, but I seriously doubt he'll ever be in the UFC.

Golstov should fight at 205.

Poberezhets is like Mondragon, fancy record but that's about it. If people here complain about sloppy heavyweight fights, they should watch some of Poberezhets' fights on youtube, he's one of the sloppier ones if he can't finish the fight quickly.

I'd pick Ngannou in a rematch with Cisse. Cisse hasn't evolved much while Ngannou is improving every fight. It was just too much of an experience advantage for Cisse when they originally fought, Ngannou fought his pro debut two weeks before his fight with him, now that gap is much closer.

Interesting. But why does it feel like the UFC are really dropping the ball with the heavyweight division?

Surely it has the most lucrative potential?

Seems strange to so easily find all these unsigned prospects while the 5-1 guy is getting his shot. :icon_conf

next Cheick Kongo. calling it right now

I judge HW prospects completely different from other weight classes. With almost any other division, it's usually "I could see this guy becoming champ in the future." With heavyweight, it's more like "I could see this guy maybe beating Shawn Jordan."

I don't know anything about this guy, but I'm not expecting much.

I judge HW prospects completely different from other weight classes. With almost any other division, it's usually "I could see this guy becoming champ in the future." With heavyweight, it's more like "I could see this guy maybe beating Shawn Jordan."

I don't know anything about this guy, but I'm not expecting much.

You're like number 2 deserving a title shot beating Shawn Jordan as a HW lol

Back