UFC should pick a sherdogger to fight CM Punk next.

Nah, it would be stupid to pick one of us that would beat him so easily, might as well pick Maia in that case!. better to pick a lower ranked UFC fighter like Sage.

but dude what if I'm not as fast as Mickey Gall and he catches me with that!!?

tenor.gif

head clean off, probably.
cm punk KO's anyone who isnt a panic wrestler

LMAO

This gif never gets old. It was like the hammerfist of doom but in stand up and only hitting air.

You'd take the win bro, you trane sherdog and you're a black belt shooper.

It may look bad for technique but if that right hand lands they won't fucking move.

Most would have an issue even making the 265 limit

Out of the years and years of support and dedication Sherdog has with MMA, they should pick someone in these forums to fight him, one of us that at least has a background in something or threw a punch or two in high school. And then let them train for some 6, 8 months to at least get a good basis. in case they gave up in camp, just cut their balls off.

Sherdogger by TKO from ground and pound RD 1

Which Sherbro you think would punch a hole through CM's chest ?
They should make it a call in contest. 5th caller gets a fight pass subscription and fights Punk.

I know this will never happen, but if an organization was crazy enough to promote it a mma fight of 'prominent, likeable figure pursuing his dream vs hater from the internet' would do extremely well. Imagine all the angles! What if the internet dude is just this amalgam of all the nastiest filth. Some fat alt-right infowarrior with the crazy in his eyes vs. Punk. Dont tell me, everybody wouldnt want to see this shit go down!

I literally joined Sherdog this year for the sole purpose of calling out CM Punk. We can already use clips from this in he promos.

And I also stand by what I said here about Sage. Got exposed by the first good grappler he fought.
As for Phil, just let. Me. The. Fuck. At. Him.

I would murder him. Seriously. I weigh 160 and haven't trained in a few years and would wrestle fuck him with ease. He literally has the skills of a 170lb JV wrestler and is very weak since he did nothing athletic until he was older. He never developed old man strength or wrestler core strength

I would murder him. Seriously. I weigh 160 and haven't trained in a few years and would wrestle fuck him with ease. He literally has the skills of a 170lb JV wrestler and is very weak since he did nothing athletic until he was older. He never developed old man strength or wrestler core strength
so edgy, edgy brah

Also, here's me telling a couple gym stories and talking about Punk again.

And the fact that I'm willing to open myself to the level of ridicule that is inherent with these forums should say something about how serious I am. I think if I could get even a little support on this someone will notice. At the time of posting my old videos, I'd already spammed the shit out of CM Punk's Twitter until he blocked me. So at least he noticed.

I'm serious though. Any varsity high school wrestler beats him. Any state tournament qualifier from about 130lb and up beats him
I RNC'd my cousin who went all state and was a marine.
Gimme Punk.

I would fight him no doubt. He may be a bit thicker in the legs but he's not as shredded as me and I doubt the all around skill level matches up with anything. He may have the ground advantage on me but I think i could manage not to get myself in a compromised position on the ground.

He definitely has the better training at this point but he spent most of his life fighting not to hurt a guy where I've spent that amount of time punching people without getting hit after you throw. If he doesn't somehow put me on the ground he's absolutely dead. He may weigh 10 or so more pounds but I'd definitely take that fight with a belief I could actually win. The thought is funny an average Sherdogger could beat a UFC fighter but it's true lol. There's probably close to 90 some posters that would put him to sleep for sure....but go ahead and make fun of Pride and the freakshows while ufc is a legit sport running mma. I'm only a few years younger than him.

A better question would be how many Sherdoggers could take Zulu

uh oh death clutch shirt spam imminent

leave @D 1 Wrestler aloooooooooone!

fEr_xn.gif

Give me 15k and I'm down I have probably about as much experience as punk anyways.

I hav a really hard time gaining weight for some reason
guessing your young ? just try protein shakes 2-3 times daily in between meals and if you have a hard time finishing large meals try 4-5 smaller meals daily

Back