UFC should pick a sherdogger to fight CM Punk next.

He needs more of a gimme fight than a Sherdog poster. I'd bet any Sherdog male poster has a 50/50 shot against Punk. He needs a guy with some birth defect or missing limb or sumchit.

I'll come strutting out to this jangly tune on fight night and give no fucks. It's perfect for Sherdog.

what weight would it be at? If It's 170 I think I could beat up CM Punk

Out of the years and years of support and dedication Sherdog has with MMA, they should pick someone in these forums to fight him, one of us that at least has a background in something or threw a punch or two in high school. And then let them train for some 6, 8 months to at least get a good basis. in case they gave up in camp, just cut their balls off.

Sherdogger by TKO from ground and pound RD 1

Which Sherbro you think would punch a hole through CM's chest ?

You brilliant bastard. This idea, to see a Sherdogger vs CM Punk, would simply be glorious.

You brilliant bastard. This idea, to see a Sherdogger vs CM Punk, would simply be glorious.
From reading this thread so far it looks like I'm the only one that can make 170 easily too.

I'd have him a do at open weight, problem is I reckon lowest weight I would fight at would be 205, think I potentially could chop an arm off and fight at 185. ATM i weigh 226.

There's a 60 year old one-legged lesbian downstairs who'll have a go at that.

I literally joined Sherdog this year for the sole purpose of calling out CM Punk. We can already use clips from this in he promos.

And I also stand by what I said here about Sage. Got exposed by the first good grappler he fought.
As for Phil, just let. Me. The. Fuck. At. Him.

THIS IS GREAT HAHAHA

If UFC had the balls to do something like that you'd be perfect for it

I've already got my gameplan. Round 1 will look something like this.

Then chug a Dirty Bastard between rounds, and round 2 looks something like this.

Pound another beer between rounds before ending it mercifully like this.

Back