UFC should pick a sherdogger to fight CM Punk next.

Ill do it.. Ive been in plenty of hockey fights in my time.. Fighting a dude 40 pounds lighter than me should prove little challenge

It is the only way to give him a fair fight

Buffer has to announce the sherdog belt color during the intros
"He's a black belt in sherdog shitposting, fighting out his mom's basement..."

This makes way more sense than him fighting someone in the ufc stable
from a fight perspective

from a casual fan perspective
there would be better choices

This makes way more sense than him fighting someone in the ufc stable
from a fight perspective

from a casual fan perspective
there would be better choices
They could promote it as the "how well would a fan do in the octagon" thing, it would draw a lot of attention.

Do videos on the life of the average UFC fan and all the camp stuff like they did with Punk. Would raise a lot of controversy but controversy is good sometimes.

Sherdogger would be a big draw.

I mean from what I have seen anyone with a blue belt or higher in BJJ would beat him. Hell anyone with high school wrestling experience has a shot honestly.

They could promote it as the "how well would a fan do in the octagon" thing, it would draw a lot of attention.

Do videos on the life of the average UFC fan and all the camp stuff like they did with Punk. Would raise a lot of controversy but controversy is good sometimes.

Sherdogger would be a big draw.
It would be hilarious on Sherdog that's for sureo_O

If it was open weight i'd take "random Sherdogger out of a hat" over Punk.
Would have to be catchweight for me but would be awesome. Not going to lie even people better trained than him and younger might shit a break for a couple seconds in front of all those people. Who knows the ratio of people who trained some form of combat sports or just watch MMA on this forum. Also probably lots of people who used too train and have moved on in life. But this is CM Punk they couldn't stage a good training montage of him.

I'd put my money on @thatKid or @KONE or @Jehannum to beat his ass
me?

jx4jLT1.gif

You'd feel pressured to fight him. In case you lose they'd shoop your face forever so you better knock him out son
but dude what if I'm not as fast as Mickey Gall and he catches me with that!!?

tenor.gif

head clean off, probably.

tenor.gif

LMAO

This gif never gets old. It was like the hammerfist of doom but in stand up and only hitting air.

You'd take the win bro, you trane sherdog and you're a black belt shooper.

LMAO

This gif never gets old. It was like the hammerfist of doom but in stand up and only hitting air.

You'd take the win bro, you trane sherdog and you're a black belt shooper.
hahahaha I was gonna put that gif in spoiler tags underneath :D :D :D

28iumw4.jpg

tenor.gif

You're at least going to get a nice red mark, like you have been sleeping on the side.

Purple belt under Roger Gracie here, multiple ADCC medals.

I might just literally spider crawl over to him/pull guard every 5 seconds. I reckon I have a chance.

There's probably quite a few shertards who would be the snot out of CM Punk

I think i would probably outclass punk for about 2 minutes before i gas and punks grinds me takes me down dows a bit of gnp and does that lesnar/carwin chocke and gets a first round come from behind finsih. Perfect for punk, he looks awesome and probably i get i little bit of cash

Back