UFC should bring back barnett! these uncharismatic champions will be the death of UFC

Sorry, I missed the memo, since when is getting a reaction out of me "winning" in some way?

And that's right, ignore my "logic" and "reason" and state that it doesn't matter because I'm in your train wreck of a thread. Oh boy, TS, you sure done got me good.

"Revoke" means "to void or annul". So saying that you "revoked" a reaction out of me makes no sense whatsoever.

How am I a sheep? And what the hell is a "Sherdog follower"? You are coming up with insults that make no sense within the context of the argument.

WOW........... you are good enough to use google search on words ........... go preach your grammar and punctuation at the slums you live in ........... not here LOL

OI EF wit ,,,,,,,,,,, Marc Coleman was written off ............ but he won the UFC, PRIDE tournament and WON all the HOUSES bet against him when he FINISHED shogun using the tooth pic take down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

He also has a 16-10 pro record, a 6-6 record in the UFC, a 1-2 record in the UFC post-Pride, and was finished by Shogun far more definitively.

You honestly think he has anything to offer JDS, Cain, Mir, Cormier, Big Nog, Werdum, Reem, Struve or anyone on the current UFC roster?

There is also no such thing as a "tooth pic take down".

WOW........... you are good enough to use google search on words ........... go preach your grammar and punctuation at the slums you live in ........... not here LOL

No, I actually know exactly what that word means, unlike you. Don't try and ignore the fact that you tried to make a made up definition for a word and I called you out on it.

I live in the slums? Dude, I'd be surprised if you had a minimum wage job with your clear lack of intelligence, education or writing ability. You type like you believe that if you make as many errors as possible, you will one day lose that nasty extra chromosome you were "gifted" with.

He also has a 16-10 pro record, a 6-6 record in the UFC, a 1-2 record in the UFC post-Pride, and was finished by Shogun far more definitively.

You honestly think he has anything to offer JDS, Cain, Mir, Cormier, Big Nog, Werdum, Reem, Struve or anyone on the current UFC roster?

There is also no such thing as a "tooth pic take down".

LOL NO ONE ............. could stop prime Coleman's take down ..........................

TOOTH PIC TAKE DOWN < PRIME SHOGUN

Vovchanchin ........... funny isnt it ,,,,,,,,,,,,, no hero of today will replace your avatar!

yawn*

not even sure what that means but if you're implying that Barnett is a "hero of today" FAIL, he has been fighting since '97, plus why are ya talkin about "hero of today" in the same breath as a 35yr old "enhanced" pro-"wrestler"? Your logic is also FAIL but so is this thread, see ya in the WASTELAND!

No, I actually know exactly what that word means, unlike you. Don't try and ignore the fact that you tried to make a made up definition for a word and I called you out on it.

I live in the slums? Dude, I'd be surprised if you had a minimum wage job with your clear lack of intelligence, education or writing ability. You type like you believe that if you make as many errors as possible, you will one day lose that nasty extra chromosome you were "gifted" with.

Then what you doing on sherdog then ? ....... We both have time to Kill ? .............. Stop making your self sound like a nerd and have a proper argument instead of googling with your fingers Carson cresley ?

LOL NO ONE ............. could stop prime Coleman's take down ..........................

TOOTH PIC TAKE DOWN < PRIME SHOGUN

Fedor, Pete Williams, Maurice Smith, Cro Cop, Rizzo, Don Frye. Thats a short list by memory alone of people who stopped his takedown in his "prime".

yawn*

not even sure what that means but if you're implying that Barnett is a "hero of today" FAIL, he has been fighting since '07, plus why are ya talkin about "hero of today" in the same breath as a 35yr old "enhanced" pro-"wrestler"? Your logic is also FAIL but so is this thread, see ya in the WASTELAND!

LOL, maybe so ............ but vovchanchin just means no guy in the last decade has been good enough to replace your favorite guy....... that means i win .......... LOLLLL

Fedor, Pete Williams, Maurice Smith, Cro Cop, Rizzo, Don Frye. Thats a short list by memory alone of people who stopped his takedown in his "prime".

he would of killed them when he was 20 .......... not 35 LOL

P.s nearly all but my fav CRO COP ........... could bever taste defeat and not claw there way back ........... coleman made it back in the ufc ......... at a age of 40 ....... thats class

This White belt just saying what he beleives ................ .. just like your avatar was a prodigy ............. i am too in the world of posting on sherdog ............

ok, you redeemed yourself

however posting and starting threads are not the same. There are too many stupid threads started on sherdog.

please can you get rid of those annoying fullstops though dude ......

ok, you redeemed yourself

however posting and starting threads are not the same. There are too many stupid threads started on sherdog.

please can you get rid of those annoying fullstops though dude ......

If a full stop gets me noticed here on sherdog than Ef the GRAMMAR world title holders here on the sherdog ...........go cry me a river LOL ............. who has got some genuine arguments ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, IV KO'd YOU ALL !

I think I would Ko half these Sherdoggers that think they can talk trash and not have a vital opinion ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, COME AT ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then what you doing on sherdog then ? ....... We both have time to Kill ? .............. Stop making your self sound like a nerd and have a proper argument instead of googling with your fingers Carson cresley ?

We both have time to kill, that is true. Like everyone else. THis is an hour out of my work day. And this is simply how I speak. And how the fuck else would I google? With my mind?

We both have time to kill, that is true. Like everyone else. THis is an hour out of my work day. And this is simply how I speak. And how the fuck else would I google? With my mind?

Belmomt Bomber by tko in the 3rd !!!!!!!!! Now go do a job that ur half good at instead of posting nonsense ! LOL

Back