UFC should bring back barnett! these uncharismatic champions will be the death of UFC

Belmont Bomber

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tito and Shamrock may not be the most talented , but at least theysold there fight and made it interesting to the viewer ! ............... Hence why Pride was what got most fight fans off wwe ( wwf) .......... don frye ..... coleman ......... wandy and rampage ,,,,,,,,,,,, no one wants to like our champions of today !!!!!!! because they cant sell a god dam fight !!!!!!!!!! What do you guys think ? Would you rather wear a Hammer house shirt or be a god dam silver star destroyer ?
:D

He could win some fights in the UFC but multiple failed drug tests have prolly left a bad taste in Dana's mouth

Tito and Shamrock not talented???

GTFO

fighters like to think they have a well rounded game ! so why not learn how to draw fans !
The new breed of " i train ufc " makes me wanna left high kick all there teeth out

Not compared to the " new breed " of today

2.gif

Oldass Tito vs the supreme new breed.

2.gif

Hay im not Bashing here!!!! TITO and SHAMROCK are for ever respected by me ! i mean ken made bas rutten squeel !!!!!!

but stop being bitches give a actual opinion !

2.gif

heh I like the caption. Its so true. People make such a big deal about new breed vs oldbreed. I really don't see how Fedor, Big Nog, Sakuraba were underdeveloped fighters that were surpased. It's called "fighting for a decade is not easy."

To me oldbreed is more guys that can't win any more being one dimensional.. Like Hughes. Although we still have modern day guys like that like Palhares.

Is Frank Shamrock old breed because he was around at the beginning??
/rant

Tito and Shamrock may not be the most talented , but at least theysold there fight and made it interesting to the viewer ! ............... Hence why Pride was what got most fight fans off wwe ( wwf) .......... don frye ..... coleman ......... wandy and rampage ,,,,,,,,,,,, no one wants to like our champions of today !!!!!!! because they cant sell a god dam fight !!!!!!!!!! What do you guys think ? Would you rather wear a Hammer house shirt or be a god dam silver star destroyer ?
:D

Lol yes bring back barnett let him piss hot again as thats great for business

heh I like the caption. Its so true. People make such a big deal about new breed vs oldbreed. I really don't see how Fedor, Big Nog, Sakuraba were underdeveloped fighters that were surpased. It's called "fighting for a decade is not easy."

To me oldbreed is more guys that can't win any more being one dimensional.. Like Hughes. Although we still have modern day guys like that like Palhares.

/rant

Well said. This new breed stuff is nonsense. Is JDS more well-rounded than Fedor? JDS's style is like a better version of Cro Cop or Liddell, yet they are considered "old breed" while he is "new breed" it makes no sense.

/rant

New Breed for me is the fighters ufc know they have to have a voice over for in the pre show HYPE to do 100% of there talking ............... Tito could look the camera in the eye and deliver pre game hype that you felt was real ,,,,,,,,,,,,, and so could shamrock and u could sence hatred or become emotionally attached ! ....... hence why they both in the hall of fame ,,,,,,,,,,,,, lets see CRUZ be intimidating or talk smack lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Would you guys bashing me get exited for his title fight ?

barnett has been.in the news enough to let me believe that hes going to be back in the ufc. Dana and josh have reconciled. i think they wanna make mir vs josh.

Back