UFC should bring back barnett! these uncharismatic champions will be the death of UFC

I dont see Barnett as charismatic. His speech he gave after winning in strike force was stupid and hard to listen to. I guess if your into pro wrestling it's something you would enjoy. I'm just not into that and pretending he's going to stack his enemies bodies blah blah blah.

2.gif

Oldass Tito vs the supreme new breed.

Bader would win that fight 9 times out of 10 and you and I both know it.

Barnett vs Mir

Hey Dana we want to see this fight!!!

I dont see Barnett as charismatic. His speech he gave after winning in strike force was stupid and hard to listen to. I guess if your into pro wrestling it's something you would enjoy. I'm just not into that and pretending he's going to stack his enemies bodies blah blah blah.

Bahahahah at last you remembered it !!!!!!!!! Do you remember what Dos santos said after defeating Cro cop ............ nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didnt think so ...........

Bader would win that fight 9 times out of 10 and you and I both know it.

Bader is stiff as a ironing board !!!!!!! If tito could see his punches coming in ..... in slow motion like neo in the Matrix ........... no Wonder Crouching Bader hidden Dragon KO'd him

Like your avatar please change your name now to " a idiot abroad "

I don't give a damn who trys to sell fights and who doesn't, i watch every fight and i don't care if nobody else does.

The Warmaster would be awesome to have in the UFC again. The man is hilarious and is still a top HW imo.

Barnett has been irrelevant for more than 5 years.

And lets be honest, Barnett would get crushed by Overeem, Cain, Werdum, Mir, Nelson, Nog, JDS.

And lets be honest, Barnett would get crushed by Overeem, Cain, Werdum, Mir, Nelson, Nog, JDS.

Lets be honest here !!!!!!! 3 matches win or loose would be better than watching christian morecraft !!!!!!!!!!! ............... I bet you also gave Mark hunt that same chance looking at his past ?

Maybe what he means is the UFC is waiting for a new charismatic star that sent the company on a "Metioric" rise like Ken, Tito and Chuck

" yes ............. Chongo knows what this thread means "

heh I like the caption. Its so true. People make such a big deal about new breed vs oldbreed. I really don't see how Fedor, Big Nog, Sakuraba were underdeveloped fighters that were surpased. It's called "fighting for a decade is not easy."

To me oldbreed is more guys that can't win any more being one dimensional.. Like Hughes. Although we still have modern day guys like that like Palhares.

Is Frank Shamrock old breed because he was around at the beginning??
/rant
Agreed. Then you got Belfort.. who really hasent adapted his game much at all. He doesnt mix up crazy combos, or go for takedowns. Just pretty much boxes, and if he does get taken down uses his BJJ.

Still a top 10 guy at LHW or a top 5 at MW, easy.

I dont think the game has changed that much.

I'd rather be shirtless than wear a Hammer House shirt.
Seems like you need to catch up. Are you related to Idonotbelieveit?

Agreed. Then you got Belfort.. who really hasent adapted his game much at all. He doesnt mix up crazy combos, or go for takedowns. Just pretty much boxes, and if he does get taken down uses his BJJ.

Still a top 10 guy at LHW or a top 5 at MW, easy.

I dont think the game has changed that much.

Agreed .......... LOL come on man wake up from your dream................ What new up and comers have your attention and justification the buy there PPV's ..........

Sounds more like you just aren't a fan.
Barnett would beat Nelson and Nogueira and maybe Werdum too.

Back