UFC should be pushing more celebrities to fight

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Many athletes from all sports want to think they can kick ass like a top UFC fighter. I think the UFC should try to employ a strategy of getting more A level athletes for lucrative contracts. Conor and Floyd made more in 1 fight than a lot of A level elite athletes make in a career. Phil Brooks is a celebrity but not a good athlete.

I’d like to see Ibrahimovic fight John Terry for instance

Totally. If there's one thing missing from todays UFC. It's celeberty fights

Might as well follow the money. It will bring better athletes over time.

giphy.gif

The ONLY celebrity fight I approve of is anything involving Jason Momoa. The UFC could get $100 out of me for a card with him on it.

...Also this is a terrible idea.

UFC couldn’t pay them the amount they would desire

Many athletes from all sports want to think they can kick ass like a top UFC fighter. I think the UFC should try to employ a strategy of getting more A level athletes for lucrative contracts. Conor and Floyd made more in 1 fight than a lot of A level elite athletes make in a career. Phil Brooks is a celebrity but not a good athlete.

Ibra Taek Kwon Do vs Terry Chav Jitsu - I like it.

The ONLY celebrity fight I approve of is anything involving Jason Momoa. The UFC could get $100 out of me for a card with him on it.

...Also this is a terrible idea.
I liked his movie braven or something like that! Very cool movie

UFC fighters are already lucky enough LeBron only plays basketball

I'd love to see Drake vs Meek Mill in the Octagon

drake-evolution-of-thirst1.png

Last edited:
UFC fighters are already lucky enough LeBron only plays basketball
That’s what I’m saying. Use current celebrities to promote and make mma more mainstream and a bigger revenue source.

If $ were the same would you rather be the legend that knocked people out, or legend that shot a ball into a net.

conor made his money boxing not mma.

phil proved he made more money a year in wwe than he did with ufc.

is this topic related to scott coker meeting with 50 cent. there is zero chance 50 is fighting in a bellator cage. also there is zero chance Floyd gets into a mma cage 2. did you notice how the media isn't talkabout Floyd any more.

conor made his money boxing not mma.

phil proved he made more money a year in wwe than he did with ufc.

is this topic related to scott coker meeting with 50 cent. there is zero chance 50 is fighting in a bellator cage. also there is zero chance Floyd gets into a mma cage 2. did you notice how the media isn't talkabout Floyd any more.
After Conor Mayweather, boxing and MMA are linked. $ can traverse both sides of the sports.

After Conor Mayweather, boxing and MMA are linked. $ can traverse both sides of the sports.

Floyd has no more draw power in a cage cause die hard boxing fans want nothing to do with mma. so how if Floyd making 500 million in mma. simple he wouldn't. the boxing which had the highest prices in histoy wasnta sell out with ppv prices at 120 bucks. so what mma fans will buy into that freak show fight of Floyd vs some nobody and he loses in 30 seconds

Floyd has to fight full mma rules which he said he wont do already. so yet again Floyd was just using the media to keep people talking about him.

I don't count greg hardy a celeb and I hope he gets ktfo after all.

so lbj who makes 100 million plus a year has what reason to fight mma for what 100k
Lenard hamiltion makes up to 200 million a year why get into mma
tom brady makes 15 million a year why mma
arod made 25 million.

and on and on and on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back