UFC should be pushing more celebrities to fight

Terry Crews vs Derrick Lewis for the right to be called The Black Beast

Yep. We need more watering down of what's supposed to be the premier MMA organization in the world.

If they don't have the desire to push themselves to get into it then the UFC shouldn't mess with them.

why would a nba player who makes up to 35 mill fight for 100k
An NBA player who put a ball in a hoop his whole life never got a chance to punch someone in the face as a sport.

I’m sure out of the 100’s of NBA players or NFL players that could promote a big event and had the confidence would love to get in a cage with another guy for 15 minutes and show us how bad ass he is.

An NBA player who put a ball in a hoop his whole life never got a chance to punch someone in the face as a sport.

I’m sure out of the 100’s of NBA players or NFL players that could promote a big event and had the confidence would love to get in a cage with another guy for 15 minutes and show us how bad ass he is.

but if LeBron james makes 150 million a year adding everything up why would he care about getting in to mma to make pennies on the dollar.

but if LeBron james makes 150 million a year adding everything up why would he care about getting in to mma to make pennies on the dollar.
Man, you’re right about LeBron. Maybe he wouldn’t want to see how bad ass he is in a cage. What about every other NBA player or NFL player?

Man, you’re right about LeBron. Maybe he wouldn’t want to see how bad ass he is in a cage. What about every other NBA player or NFL player?

the draw of a freak show fight is have people fighting that people have heard of

that how the Floyd vs conor fight was a thing.

the mega nfl and nba stars have contract worth 9 figures plus so if you said nick young vs andy dulton would move the needle how

cm puink worked cause ufc used his huge fan base to sell 2 fights. if ufc talked to other wwe people it would work the same way 2.

the draw of a freak show fight is have people fighting that people have heard of

t

the mega nfl and nba stars have contract worth 9 figures plus so if you said nick young vs andy dulton would move the needle how

cm puink worked cause ufc used his huge fan base to sell 2 fights. if ufc talked to other wwe people it would work the same way 2.

When I asked if every other NFL and NBA player would be interested, I didn’t realize they were all Mega players making 9 figures. My bad. Fuck mma since every NFL and NBA player is mega and makes 9 figures.

When I asked if every other NFL and NBA player would be interested, I didn’t realize they were all Mega players making 9 figures. My bad. Fuck mma since every NFL and NBA player is mega and makes 9 figures.

curry westbrook harden signed deals worth 225 million matt ryan just got 100 million

I mean the idea of a freak show fight is to sell ppvs or tickets. so if you have a nba player who plays for the bucks or a nfl players who plays with Arizona that nobody really heard of doesn't really move the needle right.

bellator freak show fights work cause people know kimbo slice.

I know wme has actors on it roster and who of them would rish there careers to get in the cage.

Back