• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media UFC: Saudi THIS Week - Which Fight You Looking Forward To Most?!

Black9

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I know we lost Khamzat so it dampened the star power, but the card is still AMAZING for a fight night

Which one fight is the most interesting to you?

ufc saudi.jpg

Dumas getting back to his winning ways. Yer in for it now Dennis!

I still haven't seen the pirate live. But so many fun fights on paper, hard to chose. Even Walker Ozdemir could be fireworks.

The main event. It's a weird one because we don't know how good Ikram is. And then the short notice opponent change up thing.

They both had full camps, just not against eachother. Def interesting.

Aside from that im always curious about Gastelum. His twin brother Nasrat is on the same card too fighting Gordon. This is a solid card

The question is, is Dana White gonna have to hold hands with the Saudi prince like Frank Warren did?

I have seen clips on the internet of women beating men. I'm not even joking. My mother was beating my father almost daily, although he was mostly drunk.

Stay mad.
5rBQaNHwS7BNC.webp

I guess the John Walker fight. Reason I have a picture with him and I like it if the fighter I took a picture with was worth a shit.

Probably Magomedov because one user here talks about him all the time, lol.

The rest is good, but without Khamzat there's not really a fight that stands out.

Give me some better choices and I will give you a good answer.

Back