ufc sac salaries

lol dude
Engineers don't need to be ranked in the top 25 engineers in the world to make 90k. Hell the top 25 engineers are all making millions if not tens of millions a year at top companies where they contribute significantly to their employer's earnings.
They also don't need to buy special food, or train, or travel for work
They also get pensions and can earn a salary for decades in the future.
Their salaries are also paid in even 2 week distributions allowing for simple budget planning, no spikes in their tax rate from lump sum payments, and their job will still exist if someone runs into them while driving.

What fantasy world are you in?

This line of thinking is so stupid. If the UFC were massively underpaying their fighters like you seem to think, then all bellator would have to do to become the premier organization in the world is pay even a fraction of a percent more. If theres as much extra revenue to go around as you claim, then it should be no problem right?

Free markets sort themselves out. There just isn't as much money in MMA as people want there to be. Get over it.

TAM is on good terms with UFC.

Women are underpaid heavily buddy.
Germaine (former champion 40k to show 40k to win)
Joanna (former champion 5x title defenses 50k to show 50k to win)
Paige VanZant (most popular female fighter outside MMA circlejerk has 43k to show 43k to win)
Michelle Waterson (50k to show 50k to win)

Joanna, Paige, Waterson all had good ratings on TV, well above avarage fanbase 1m+ on instagram. They are paid like some no name fighters in the UFC.
They are amongst the most popular UFC personalities for sure bro.

for example Joanna vs Waterson is set to headline UFC fight night is San Francisco but nothing is inked because of contract dispute from Joanna side.

Paige wants to fight out her contract then check free agency.

and so on

Joanna says she is fighting in October... but you are 100% correct. She appears to have signed with the Ballengee Group and they are just inking that deal. Same team as Tony.

Why would she do this? Cause she couldn't make a deal and has given up but wants to fight. She hasn't been with a management team since 2017 when Paradigm did the UFC a solid and fucked her over in the lead up to the first Rose fight.

Dana is an amazing slave owner.

This line of thinking is so stupid. If the UFC were massively underpaying their fighters like you seem to think, then all bellator would have to do to become the premier organization in the world is pay even a fraction of a percent more. If theres as much extra revenue to go around as you claim, then it should be no problem right?

Free markets sort themselves out. There just isn't as much money in MMA as people want there to be. Get over it.
Free Market isn't a thing without heavy regulation. You see any regulation? I don't.

Free Market isn't a thing without heavy regulation. You see any regulation? I don't.
Am i missing something here? A heavily regulated market is not free.....

Even so, the UFC is subject to the same anti trust regulations as all other US based companies. So..... i guess i don't know what regulation you're thinking would fix this.....

lol "free market sorts it out"
Bro the free market is nowhere near what's going on in MMA are you really that dumb?
The money is going to rich investors and owners; how hard is this to understand?
In fact yes, other companies have tried to outspend the UFC and failed. Why? Because of predatory control over fighter contracts and massive barriers to entry paired with anti-competitive practices.

So yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about.

lol "free market sorts it out"
Bro the free market is nowhere near what's going on in MMA are you really that dumb?
The money is going to rich investors and owners; how hard is this to understand?
In fact yes, other companies have tried to outspend the UFC and failed. Why? Because of predatory control over fighter contracts and massive barriers to entry paired with anti-competitive practices.

So yeah, you have no idea what you're talking about.
You sound like a millenial.

No one forces the fighters to sign contracts. Hell no one forced them to become fighters in the first place. If they wanted to make money, maybe they shouldn't have become fighters. The investors are the ones who take the financial risk, therefore they get the financial rewards.

In the United States, theres no such thing as a guaranteed income.

Edit: and in what way is MMA not a free market? Its subject to the same rules and regulations as other US based businesses. Just ruled not a monopoly by the courts if i remember correctly.

You sound like a millenial.

No one forces the fighters to sign contracts. Hell no one forced them to become fighters in the first place. If they wanted to make money, maybe they shouldn't have become fighters. The investors are the ones who take the financial risk, therefore they get the financial rewards.

In the United States, theres no such thing as a guaranteed income.

Edit: and in what way is MMA not a free market? Its subject to the same rules and regulations as other US based businesses. Just ruled not a monopoly by the courts if i remember correctly.
I sound like a millennial for pointing out how individual fighters have dogshit rights and a really poor pay scale on a career that might disappear in any given month
Cool story bro.

lol "In the United States, theres no such thing as a guaranteed income."
Stunning analysis. You are a nothing in this world and clearly don't give a shit about other people.

Am i missing something here? A heavily regulated market is not free.....

Even so, the UFC is subject to the same anti trust regulations as all other US based companies. So..... i guess i don't know what regulation you're thinking would fix this.....
The US has largely abdicated its responsibility to enforce anti trust regulations. Leading in this is from the top and currently it's Trump.

So Faber didn't make 600k?
His Tam guys generally make good money compared to others in the ufc it seems.

Randemie is kinda underpaid, maybe because she is ugly.
Most wmma fighters are overpaid as fuck compared to males.
The $600k confusion is because someone reported (or maybe it was just in a thread here on sherdog lol) that he made 270k to win and 270k to show. So someone most likely put a 2 where the 1 was supposed to be, or vice versa. For the record, I had read the same thing somewhere. However, I am pretty sure that is where the confusion lies.

I find it crazy that I (and most fans) make more money than the average (even above avg) UFC fighter. Plus we don’t have to pay for training, managers, etc...
They literally do it for minimum wage and live in apartment buildings.
Oh, and that “gravy train” ends after about 5 yrs with complimentary CTE for your troubles.

am i saying to start paying the fighters like NBA players? no just a livable wage, most fighters making less then garbagemen
Did anybody put a gun to their heads to sign the contract ? Nope, do they worry about your pay nope, enjoy the fights and stop being a crybaby bitch.

If Faber would have lost the UFC would have saved 147K. LOL

Simon 23K to put off the wedding.

Was just going to post about how good of a job Uriah must do for these guys if Emmett n Fili are making 49k n 40k each. Even Benito had a 12/12 which is 20% increase from the 10/10 those kinda guys get.

Hall making 35/35 is good too, Florian keepin his boy paid for a guy nobody even knows.
35/35 after going undefeated, tapping BJ and beating Maynard? cool.
You're using circular reasoning. Nobody knows him because the UFC doesn't do their job, which is to promote their fighters and invest in publicity, which is their argument for why the money is low. It's bullshit.

If Faber would have lost the UFC would have saved 147K. LOL

Simon 23K to put off the wedding.
lol the UFC is going to make a few extra million selling one or more gabage urijah faber fights in the future based off him winning by TKO instead of getting starched.

Did anybody put a gun to their heads to sign the contract ? Nope, do they worry about your pay nope, enjoy the fights and stop being a crybaby bitch.
GMdC1hm.jpg

u sack of shit<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Then maybe they should be garbage men?
Agreed, the answer definitely isn't cutting some from the ownership's huge slice, it's reducing the entire world to a life of servitude as trash collectors. You are a very wise and caring man.

Agreed, the answer definitely isn't cutting some from the ownership's huge slice, it's reducing the entire world to a life of servitude as trash collectors. You are a very wise and caring man.

Hypothetically speaking, why would the answer be to cut some from the ownership's huge slice?

Damn son.
Ricky Simon in the co main got 23k. After taxes and paying his team, He's going home with like half of that.
<{danayeah}>
Awkward moment when flipping hamburgers at McDonald's or burgerking makes more than that annually, unless he fought 4 times a year.

Back