ufc sac salaries

Nobody watches preseason fourth stringer NFL but those guys are making more money then these fighters are
They have collective bargaining agreements that keep overall salaries in check. And it’s an open market for their services. Mma is an open market too, but other orgs aren’t paying either.

They have collective bargaining agreements that keep overall salaries in check. And it’s an open market for their services. Mma is an open market too, but other orgs aren’t paying either.
Which means the obvious solution to fighter pay is for other organizations to soak up some of the UFC's PPV sales and viewership so the current monopoly divide between MMA organization isn't as steep.... Which is why I responded to your initial quote in the first place. You were implying giving the UFC more viewership and PPV sales actually helps these fighters, when in reality the opposite is true. The more money and viewership you give to the UFC's competitors is how you'll see UFC fighters salaries go up.

Last edited:
lol it's not an open market.

All these fighters on the card should go to Bella Thorne, make that more while selling their own tickets and getting sponsors? Am I right fellas.

Guess we found out who you jerk to the most {<BJPeen}

All these fighters on the card should go to Bella Thorne, make that more while selling their own tickets and getting sponsors? Am I right fellas.

They can always get that 240/250 deal Bellator offered a fighter last year..
Also did you see that Bellator fighter at the last event with zero sponsors on his shorts?

Awkward moment when flipping hamburgers at McDonald's or burgerking makes more than that annually, unless he fought 4 times a year.

Its tragic. These are the athletes who literally risk their lives more than any other athletes.

Meanwhile some third string NBA player sitting on the bench every game is making at least 100k every year.

They can always get that 240/250 deal Bellator offered a fighter last year..
Also did you see that Bellator fighter at the last event with zero sponsors on his shorts?
These threads man, always happends after a good card UFC 239 & Sacramento card. Yet the fans always go ahead and shit on the fighter pay. It's the landscape of MMA. Off course we would love to see them get paid, but going and constantly crying and bitching isn't going to change it. Fans always love to shit on the UFC yet Bellator treats there fighters far worse specially the lower end up and coming. The pay for MMA athletes is constantly going up and it will get to the point where everyone is making bank but not yet. Comparing MMA pay to NBA, NFL is such a null arguement. I've said my peace many times about fighter pay but these threads pop every event, always pin point the bad, but never the good. There is soo much opportunity for fighters to make money just being in the UFC if they are good enough, sponsors, acting gigs, commercial gigs, t shirts, investments. Yet it's always the bad we look at.

Nobody watches preseason fourth stringer NFL but those guys are making more money then these fighters are
What a stupid fucking thing to say. The NFL is WAY bigger and makes WAY more money then the UFC. Of course they all make way more

Danas making 35 mill a year salary ... More than every fighter on thr roster.. A weak ppv is 14 mil that month what 200k ppv buys like there avg .. They pay out 1-6 mill to fighters if therr big names.. Or conor sells 800k ppvs or more thats over 50 mill conor gets 4-7 mill

You know the PPV company takes almost half right? You are an idiot if you think the UFC gets close to 50 million for 800k PPV buys

Its tragic. These are the athletes who literally risk their lives more than any other athletes.

Meanwhile some third string NBA player sitting on the bench every game is making at least 100k every year.

Its so much harder to be a third string NBA player sitting on the bench every game then a UFC fighter. Making the NBA even as a bench player is ridiculously difficult. Why should the UFC fighter be paid more? Its MUCH easier to become a UFC fighter then an NBA player

Not bad actually. especially considering they are mostly no-names.
These guys literally just do 6 week camps before they fight.. I remember some of them talking about that like its a long time.
still needs to be way better imo

Its so much harder to be a third string NBA player sitting on the bench every game then a UFC fighter. Making the NBA even as a bench player is ridiculously difficult. Why should the UFC fighter be paid more? Its MUCH easier to become a UFC fighter then an NBA player

Well, by the standards of each individual sports, yes its harder to get into the league than to become a UFC fighter.

But a 3rd string NBA player comes to practices, shoots free throws and hoops, while riding the bench for the entire year for a nice 6 figure salary.

Meanwhile , UFC fighters are cutting weight, going through gruesome 8 week camps, training several combat disciplines and fighting other trained fighters inside of a cage where they could potentially become seriously hurt, paralyzed or dead.

So by the totality of what each professional entails and demands, I'd say its common sense that the UFC Fighters 'deserve' more money.

So Faber didn't make 600k?
His Tam guys generally make good money compared to others in the ufc it seems.

Randemie is kinda underpaid, maybe because she is ugly.
Most wmma fighters are overpaid as fuck compared to males.

170K to show, 170K win bonus plus the $50K. It's on the front page today of Sherdog today as well. That still is a nice payday.

if you "bought" a company for $4 billion, and then started paying everyone alot more than you needed to, would your company that you just paid $4 billion for still be worth $4 billion?

I bet they spend more in a month having lunches catered at the Performance Institute than on some of those undercard fighters.....

I really doubt a bump in lower ranked fighter pay would even be a blip on the bottom line of the overall UFC take.....

Frankie from NY knows from Heaven the truth.

8OYGHHH.jpg

I bet they spend more in a month having lunches catered at the Performance Institute than on some of those undercard fighters.....

I really doubt a bump in lower ranked fighter pay would even be a blip on the bottom line of the overall UFC take.....

Frankie from NY knows from Heaven the truth.

8OYGHHH.jpg
Frankie is dead , you don't die and go straight to heaven or hell... man none of you guys have never even read the bible and say such dumb stuff all the time. You don't get judged until Christ return.

35/35 after going undefeated, tapping BJ and beating Maynard? cool.
You're using circular reasoning. Nobody knows him because the UFC doesn't do their job, which is to promote their fighters and invest in publicity, which is their argument for why the money is low. It's bullshit.

He’s like 9 fights into his mma career, good on him having solid wins (bj and gray aren’t big wins anymore) but yes, nobody knows him.

I sound like a millennial for pointing out how individual fighters have dogshit rights and a really poor pay scale on a career that might disappear in any given month
Cool story bro.

lol "In the United States, theres no such thing as a guaranteed income."
Stunning analysis. You are a nothing in this world and clearly don't give a shit about other people.

“In the grand scheme of the universe we are all “nothing””

-Kenny Florian

He’s like 9 fights into his mma career, good on him having solid wins (bj and gray aren’t big wins anymore) but yes, nobody knows him.
He has 7 UFC fights including beating two former UFC belt holders, but sure tell me all about how he is new....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back