ufc sac salaries

I find it crazy that I (and most fans) make more money than the average (even above avg) UFC fighter. Plus we don’t have to pay for training, managers, etc...
They literally do it for minimum wage and live in apartment buildings.
Oh, and that “gravy train” ends after about 5 yrs with complimentary CTE for your troubles.

The average American makes 40-50k a year. That’s it. Maybe take home 30k. 12 months of rent. No savings no vacations let alone kids. Quite sad actually

A fighter who fights 3-4x a year does better in that regard. The only problem is the window is so short, and wtf they doing from 45-70 If they don’t make it make it.

Who knows. Live. Work. Do your best for your family. Die

It is what it is

Frankie is dead , you don't die and go straight to heaven or hell... man none of you guys have never even read the bible and say such dumb stuff all the time. You don't get judged until Christ return.

An interesting attack on a jovial post meant to simply communicate that I miss Frankie and his good info on stuff like this.

As far as your theology and Bible reading goes... Jesus said to the thief on the cross next to him: "Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise." Luke 23:43 Which debunks any nonsense about "soul sleep". Also the Apostle Paul states that when a saint is "absent from the body they are present with the Lord" 2 Corinthians 5:8

Being in the presence of God is a fine place to be, whether or not the final trump has sounded and the Lord has returned with a shout to establish a new heaven and new earth...…… Being ready is a far more pertinent question.

He has 7 UFC fights including beating two former UFC belt holders, but sure tell me all about how he is new....

I watched the event with 2 casuals and they had never heard of him.

There are "hardcores" on this forum that haven't heard of half of the UFC roster.

Who the fuck said he was "new"? I said he was unknown, which he is.

You seem to not understand the difference between being a well known fighter and a good fighter (which he is). They are not one and the same.

But lol @ putting so much emphasis on beating Gray and BJ. Solid wins, but you're acting as if I don't know. I watch every fight on every card fool, stop trying to flex your shit knowledge on me when you can't even understand how or why Ryan Hall isn't a big star. He's 9 fights into his career. Not everyone gets the Cain Velasquez push.

An interesting attack on a jovial post meant to simply communicate that I miss Frankie and his good info on stuff like this.
You sleep until the Christ return better do
As far as your theology and Bible reading goes... Jesus said to the thief on the cross next to him: "Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise." Luke 23:43 Which debunks any nonsense about "soul sleep". Also the Apostle Paul states that when a saint is "absent from the body they are present with the Lord" 2 Corinthians 5:8

Being in the presence of God is a fine place to be, whether or not the final trump has sounded and the Lord has returned with a shout to establish a new heaven and new earth...…… Being ready is a far more pertinent question.
You are misinterpreting it, Google more or better yet actually read the bible instead of Google things and you will see that you aren't judged until Christ return. You are talking pagan beliefs not chistitaniy

“But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep [those who had died], lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 4:13-14).
  • “For the living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing” (Ecclesiastes 9:5).
Psalm 146:4 adds: “His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish” (King James Version). Once death occurs, human consciousness ends. Nothing’s going on in the mind.

Jesus Christ said in John 3:13: “No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.” That seems clear! Why is it so hard for so many to believe

Look I'm not trying to be mean, he was a great poster and I miss his post as well. If he had Jesus in his heart he will walk on the new earth with Jesus once more. But please read up and find Christ, take care good sir.

I apologize if that felt like an attack , truly I'm very sorry.

Last edited:
The average American makes 40-50k a year. That’s it. Maybe take home 30k. 12 months of rent. No savings no vacations let alone kids. Quite sad actually

A fighter who fights 3-4x a year does better in that regard. The only problem is the window is so short, and wtf they doing from 45-70 If they don’t make it make it.

Who knows. Live. Work. Do your best for your family. Die

It is what it is
Nice to see someone actually speaking reality on here. They make way more than your average American.

Salaries are not the entire picture. different people have different deals.

We know for sure that Nate signed a 7 fight deal back in the day with a balloon payment up front of 7 figures. (1 or 2 million, I forget the exact number) and then everyone on Sherdog would look at the salaries there-after & bitch about how Nate was getting robbed. Sheeit... rob me with a 7 figure up front balloon payment any day. Ya know what I'm sayin. :cool:

There's also the very real "side money" that some of them get for making appearances n stuff for the UFC. It works like this: If one fighter is making a hell of a lot more than another fighter of the same fame level (so to speak), then the one being paid less gets upset. So what they do is pay them both the same, but the one who they want to pay more gets these extra gigs to show up at events & gets greased with 100k or whatever the hell the UFC agreed to pay them per their contract.

Remember when Plat showed up in Poland for the Till fight? You think he bought that ticket? You think the free ticket & room was all he got for showing up? That's just one example that sticks out because you really have to know he was paid to fly all that way just to go to that card. This payolla thing happens all the time though.

Aside from all that... Champions & interim champions get a piece of the PPV... so looking at for example: JJ's "salary" pay isn't the whole story.

Last edited:
heavy regulation leads to free market???
Hint: Free Market is a logical fallacy.

You sit anybody here down and have them explain what they think a Free Market is and it will have zero relevance to what actually happens in an unregulated market. A market works when it is heavily regulated because if you don't you end up with shit like 2-6 companies controlling it and even colluding to do so. A good example is the telecom industry in North America.

Back