UFC releases Yushin Okami

what-the-fuck-tom-delonge-gif.gif

I think Okami's on the downturn, ever since he got ktfo by Anderson he gets rocked all the time and is increasingly conservative in is style.

That said, i'm surprised they didn't use him to build up another fighter and then cut him.

this is some bull. Just when the MW division was starting to fill out too...

On a 3 fight winning streak, then loses to a top 5 middleweight and gets cut? LOL

2 of his three opponents were top ten when he beat them and are both still with the company despite being on losing skids. And he finished an opponent. Jesus the UFC is a joke.

If you are a "grinder", you better win almost every fight. Shitty cut but along with the Fitch cut, the message is pretty obvious.

this is some bull. Just when the MW division was starting to fill out too...

Yeah, that's exactly how i feel. He lost to Jacare who's top 3, is that something you should get cut over???

Wow WTF
dont like Yushin at all but this cut is confusing. 3fight win streak then a loss = cut?

2 of his three opponents were top ten when he beat them and are both still with the company despite being on losing skids.

Yes. This. This is why we should all be very confused by the cut IMO

What a joke, he was a good test for anyone.

kind of shocked about this, dana hurts the ufc creds when he does things that force fighters to fight x way or they get the axe.

dana would cut floyd mayweather if he was in the ufc.

Back