UFC Purposely Hiding Scenes To Protect Ronda

And Pena says she likes rousey's spirit and attitude, that she's about her fighters and doesn't like to lose (while also saying it wouldn't hurt her to class it up a little).

Whatever anyone thinks, we don't know the full story, or the full context of the fighters' comments

I agree with Pena
I don't think RR is the worst on TUF (over the history) by any stretch, it is just she really shows no class a lot
That doesn't mean she is not a good coach

Yep, you would know more than Dana - esp with your admitted lack of research

Keep posting fool - :icon_chee

It isn't like others (Uriah recently) say the same, but it is ok to be an uninformed shithead & then assume you are not - it is what makes internet fun at times

LOL, all this because I asked you for a source?

Which you still haven't provided, and I will admit, I searched for, like you asked me to, and I couldn't find it, which means the burden of proof is now yours (again).
If you care to prove it, that is..
Oh but wait, here, you've already offered some more "proof"

...Well if "Uriah" said it, then it must be true..
Would that be Faber or Hall?
Wouldn't happen to have a source, now would you?

Your last sentence is my fave. You must be having lots of fun.

LOL, all this because I asked you for a source?

Which you still haven't provided, and I will admit, I searched for, like you asked me to, and I couldn't find it, which means the burden of proof is now yours (again).
If you care to prove it, that is..
Oh but wait, here, you've already offered some more "proof"

...Well if "Uriah" said it, then it must be true..
Would that be Faber or Hall?
Wouldn't happen to have a source, now would you?

Your last sentence is my fave. You must be having lots of fun.

ooooh "Mad Ruthless" is on my "jock" & has trouble with comprehending simple comments

He is not only MAD, but ... ... ..... ..... HE IS RUTHLESS TOO!

ooooh "Mad Ruthless" is on my "jock" & has trouble with comprehending simple comments

He is not only MAD, but ... ... ..... ..... HE IS RUTHLESS TOO!

Hahahahah... Man, you win. You win.

For the record, MAD respect to my favourite fighter, Ruthless Robbie Lawler

But seriously, don't you think that after 18 seasons that ONE person on the show would have singled out Dana IF he was the say in editing?
Most quotes say "the producers"
Don't say that means Dana, bc UFC fighters never just say "management" they single out Dana or say "Zuffa"
It has been said a lot in interviews by Dana & others
I am also far from the only one that has said that on Sherdog, so others hear/know as well

But seriously, don't you think that after 18 seasons that ONE person on the show would have singled out Dana IF he was the say in editing?
Most quotes say "the producers"
Don't say that means Dana, bc UFC fighters never just say "management" they single out Dana or say "Zuffa"
It has been said a lot in interviews by Dana & others
I am also far from the only one that has said that on Sherdog, so others hear/know as well

No bro, I honestly and respectfully disagree.

I believe if some shit happens that Dana doesn't want the world to see, we wont see it.
I also think he, and the ppl he trusts with these things (PR type ppl) view each episode and the season as a whole to ensure whatever agenda theyre trying to push is done properly and accomplished. They want to build emotion and heat at the same time as building stars and images.
If you think Dana has no say in that, well as I said, I disagree.
Not only do I think he has some say, I think he has the final say.
Having said all that however, I don't think he interferes too much, as he doesn't really give a fuck, unless it affects the bottom line.
Thats IMO of course..
Unless.. someone.. has a source PROVING otherwise?... haha jk
Dana and the fertittas are fuckin gangsters dude.

If you think Dana has no say in that, well as I said, I disagree.
Not only do I think he has some say, I think he has the final say.

Knowing a little about TV, that is not the norm on these shows
I know with WWE Tough Enough that WWE did not have say as well
They have things written into contract (like they must show full fight & other things), but final creative editing say is FS1
Now if Dana ask FS1 to do something would they? Depends on what it is but I bet if its important they will, but look at n/w for example .........
Instead of editing out the whole prank, Dana himself goes & takes down all the pics (so RR won't get mad) & then they show RR getting mad anyway when she found out
Seems counter-productive & as I said, you never hear a TUF participant complain about Dana/Zuffa edits - they say "producers"

The cameras don't capture everything.

Meisha talked about how when Ronda started that stuff with Caraway at the bar, the camera didn't get there until the drama started.

Ronda is killing the show, so the less of her and the more of Tate, Moras, Roxy, Pena, and Duke the better!!!

how is she killing the show? her craziness is making it better. we need more of it. There is nothing funnier on REALITY TV than watching someone losing it.

the best shit so far this season has been rousey going crazy and chocula tucking. the producers are throwing away gold. gold jerry, gold

Rhonda has crazy in her eyes, Crazy = difficult to market....in general.

Rhonda has crazy in her eyes, Crazy = difficult to market....in general.

Funny that, because on social media [you know, the non-hardcores] and the like she has people well and truly eating her up, difficult marketing or not.

The casuals see that and find it awesome. She's a tough chick with an attitude and they love it. Rousey is actually easy to market because she's intense, good at interviews and always hyping the fight.

I'd hate to hire the PR company you work at.

Now if Dana ask FS1 to do something would they? Depends on what it is but I bet if its important they will, but look at n/w for example .........
Instead of editing out the whole prank, Dana himself goes & takes down all the pics (so RR won't get mad) & then they show RR getting mad anyway when she found out
Seems counter-productive

Your missing my point I think. Try and see the big picture.
The example you give in fact backs my point up, because it furthers Dana's agenda IMO.

We all saw the prank, Dana amusingly attempts to intervene, Ronda gets mad.
Rivalry grows deeper, images are further solidified.
Everything is calculated, even Dana taking down the pics makes it seem like a bigger deal. If he did nothing, it's just another prank.

Had they edited it out, what does that do for the show? The rivalry? The rematch?
You say counter productive, I say everything's going according to Dana's plan.

We probably won't agree though, and that's okay.

Funny that, because on social media [you know, the non-hardcores] and the like she has people well and truly eating her up, difficult marketing or not.

The casuals see that and find it awesome. She's a tough chick with an attitude and they love it. Rousey is actually easy to market because she's intense, good at interviews and always hyping the fight.

I'd hate to hire the PR company you work at.

really? because on the ufc facebook page the vast majority of people commenting on rousey say they actually started to really dislike her after seeing her on this season of tuf.

wouldn't the UFC facebook page be some of the most casual of all the UFC fans who are online?

just checking fb- doesn't ronda have ten times the number of fans tate does?

That can't be true... She is utterly unlikeable. It might take some people a little longer but everyone eventually gets it.

really? because on the ufc facebook page the vast majority of people commenting on rousey say they actually started to really dislike her after seeing her on this season of tuf.

wouldn't the UFC facebook page be some of the most casual of all the UFC fans who are online?

Annnd theyre still friends with her. Why? So they can comment. The girl sucks, but her being quiet is boring. When she cries, it provides enough material for the clit clingers to come out in force, giving me something to do. Also, without the drama, this TUF is just like any other. So...you can say I enjoy Rounda being Ronduh.

Of course the UFC FB page is a far better barometer than RR's
That said, she is still by far the top female in popularity
But that does not mean a lot see her differently bc of TUF
Also does not mean, she cannot turn that around with an amazing performance in the octagon

Yeah cause Tate doesn't come off as a complete ass at all.... ehum.

Back