UFC Purposely Hiding Scenes To Protect Ronda

yea i used ot enjoy watching ronda in interviews. when she's all smiley but in all the ultimate figher interviews she's got this angry weird discomforting almost about to cry voice and attitude on. i ain't into it.

Even when she was first getting noticed in SF, I don't remember Rhonda ever having a pleasant public image. She is an incredible fighter but as far as I can remember she has never been America's sweetheart when it came to how she portrays herself to the public.

I'm surprised people are so shocked as to how Ronda is coming off on the show. Go back and watch some of her old interviews, especially the one with Ariel Helwani when Ronda was challenging Meisha to a title fight. Ronda never acted much differently in the past when compared with how she is portrayed on the show.

ronda flipping off tate when she tried to shake hands after the fight didn't get her any fans lol.

don't know wtf that chick is thinking.

Dana is clearly biased towards Ronda. In the next episode he gona encroach just because of a Prank? He!s so afraid that Team Rousey gonna loose their mind again that he jumps on the Tate guys because of a little Prank. Well I think we have seen worse jokes in TUF history, like what Koschek and the other idiot did to leben or that Junie Browning threatened literally everybody so I dont get this. I also dont like that in each and every interview of the two of them, Dana tries to find excuses for her little Champion, and every time when he feels that ticking time bomb redneck chick gonna blow up he answers the quiestion instead of her. I mean what is this? Elementery Scool and Dana is Dady? Also looke at every fight announcements in Tuf 18, look at the faces of the fighters, and the coaches. When someone smiling the other fighter is smiling, and Miesha and Dana too, they have a healthy reaction for a normal human behaviour, but Ronda nooooooooooooooo. She looks like an angry and hurt 12 year old girl who just got her lollypop taken. And when they do the typical solo interview parts she just freaks me out with this creepy serial killer talk of her. Shes a weirdo.

What you're essentially saying is that the UFC has no say/creative control over the finished product that hit's the airwaves.

Take a step back. Think about your statement objectively.

Now, do you realize how naive of a statement that is?

:rolleyes:

EDIT: It's cable isn't it....so airwaves is probably the wrong terminology. -1 for me.

Thanks man!

Dana is clearly biased towards Ronda. In the next episode he gona encroach just because of a Prank? He!s so afraid that Team Rousey gonna loose their mind again that he jumps on the Tate guys because of a little Prank. Well I think we have seen worse jokes in TUF history, like what Koschek and the other idiot did to leben or that Junie Browning threatened literally everybody so I dont get this. I also dont like that in each and every interview of the two of them, Dana tries to find excuses for her little Champion, and every time when he feels that ticking time bomb redneck chick gonna blow up he answers the quiestion instead of her. I mean what is this? Elementery Scool and Dana is Dady? Also looke at every fight announcements in Tuf 18, look at the faces of the fighters, and the coaches. When someone smiling the other fighter is smiling, and Miesha and Dana too, they have a healthy reaction for a normal human behaviour, but Ronda nooooooooooooooo. She looks like an angry and hurt 12 year old girl who just got her lollypop taken. And when they do the typical solo interview parts she just freaks me out with this creepy serial killer talk of her. Shes a weirdo.

i have to agree, for him to get pissed over a little prank is just him protecting ronda.

just checking fb- doesn't ronda have ten times the number of fans tate does?

just checking fb- doesn't ronda have ten times the number of fans tate does?

Exactly. We're a couple of dorks on the internet who don't particularly like her. She appeals to casuals who see "holy shit she's intense" and like that.

Our opinions don't matter.

Even when she was first getting noticed in SF, I don't remember Rhonda ever having a pleasant public image. She is an incredible fighter but as far as I can remember she has never been America's sweetheart when it came to how she portrays herself to the public.

I'm surprised people are so shocked as to how Ronda is coming off on the show. Go back and watch some of her old interviews, especially the one with Ariel Helwani when Ronda was challenging Meisha to a title fight. Ronda never acted much differently in the past when compared with how she is portrayed on the show.

I think Tate herself summed it up when she said Ronda used to be the one giggling while she got all pissy but that now the tables had turned. IDK it may just be the pressures of being the champ or it may be the effect of having full entourage of insecure Armenians.

I think Tate herself summed it up when she said Ronda used to be the one giggling while she got all pissy but that now the tables had turned. IDK it may just be the pressures of being the champ or it may be the effect of having full entourage of insecure Armenians.

I would imagine its difficult to remain calm after spending enough time with Armenians. Those dudes are always getting angry about something, bro.

yea i used ot enjoy watching ronda in interviews. when she's all smiley

vlcsnap-2012-03-06-16h15m58s14.png

They are also editing her team to be the "bad guys" as well according to fighters. Basically, whatever they can do to boost the drama & emotions of the show, they are doing it regardless of who it helps or hurts.

It is all Ronda's team who are saying that, while Tate's is not.

Get off your ass & research

It has only been said over & over by Dana

These days, most research is done at a computer. So getting off my ass would be counter productive. Not to mention, if I did the research every time some fool like u said something stupid, id be online all god damn day..

and huge lulz at Dana being your source.

These days, most research is done at a computer. So getting off my ass would be counter productive. Not to mention, if I did the research every time some fool like u said something stupid, id be online all god damn day..

and huge lulz at Dana being your source.

Yep, you would know more than Dana - esp with your admitted lack of research

Keep posting fool - :icon_chee

It isn't like others (Uriah recently) say the same, but it is ok to be an uninformed shithead & then assume you are not - it is what makes internet fun at times

Again, not true
Even Jessica on Team RR said the editing has been fair

And Pena says she likes rousey's spirit and attitude, that she's about her fighters and doesn't like to lose (while also saying it wouldn't hurt her to class it up a little).

Whatever anyone thinks, we don't know the full story, or the full context of the fighters' comments

That one mentions something Marina supposedly did, not Ronda. I haven't seen any of the blogs mention any other Ronda missteps. Got any to point to?

Your are off-target. I was not responding to an allegation against Ronda.

Cyantist asked for information relating to staff threatening fighters or fighters threatening staff. My link related to Julianna's allegation that she was threatened by Marina.

Have a nice day.

Back