UFC Purposely Hiding Scenes To Protect Ronda

DaleyChamp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
With how little airtime Ronda is generally getting and how I read about how one of her coaches threatened Julianna Pena at the pool party which wasn't shown on tv, the UFC are doing a really shitty job at giving us a fair reflection of how low Ronda and her team really are. I bet there are lots more moments of bitchiness from Ronda and her team that they will not show.

Well at least Ronda's laugh/cackle made up for her lack of screen time.

There might be less. Those might be the only interesting moments you never know.

Ronda is killing the show, so the less of her and the more of Tate, Moras, Roxy, Pena, and Duke the better!!!

There might be less. Those might be the only interesting moments you never know.

Yeah, if you've been reading the fighter blogs, there's been some crazier shit from Ronda that wasn't shown on TV.

Yeah, if you've been reading the fighter blogs, there's been some crazier shit from Ronda that wasn't shown on TV.

Is there a central spot for all the blogs? I've only bothered to read a few here and there and I'm pretty bored atm so I was gonna read them.

^ haha of course it doesn't. you do.

They are also editing her team to be the "bad guys" as well according to fighters. Basically, whatever they can do to boost the drama & emotions of the show, they are doing it regardless of who it helps or hurts.

i got a glimpse of the show after the UFN and my god that show is boring. Just stop watching it.

yea i used ot enjoy watching ronda in interviews. when she's all smiley but in all the ultimate figher interviews she's got this angry weird discomforting almost about to cry voice and attitude on. i ain't into it.

Where is the mention of a member of staff threatened Julianna?

I've tried to be staunchly unbiased between the two but that would be fucked up. Fighters should never threaten staff, staff should never threaten fighters.

so far I've only found the blogs by team rousey fighters...finished all of Peggy Morgan's and reading Chris Beal's now. So far not much mention of Crazy Ronda antics.

i got a glimpse of the show after the UFN and my god that show is boring. Just stop watching it.

Your loss. Its one of the best TUF's they've done. Great cast, good fights, the women are killing it, Ronda/Tate beef is funny.

Overall its a great season so far.

Is there a central spot for all the blogs? I've only bothered to read a few here and there and I'm pretty bored atm so I was gonna read them.

I have been posting pretty much all of the women on TUF blogs, etc., on the Official Women's MMA thread. In addition to TUF stuff there are other subjects of course that are none-TUF related along with some TUF discussion.

Here is a link to the first page with blogs, articles, etc.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/official-womens-mma-discussion-thread-5-a-2476469/index46.html

Here is a link to the last page with blogs, articles, etc.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f61/official-womens-mma-discussion-thread-5-a-2476469/index72.html

UFC does NOT control editing of TUF

What you're essentially saying is that the UFC has no say/creative control over the finished product that hit's the airwaves.

Take a step back. Think about your statement objectively.

Now, do you realize how naive of a statement that is?

:rolleyes:

EDIT: It's cable isn't it....so airwaves is probably the wrong terminology. -1 for me.

They are also editing her team to be the "bad guys" as well according to fighters. Basically, whatever they can do to boost the drama & emotions of the show, they are doing it regardless of who it helps or hurts.

Really? Jessica on Team RR says that the RR they show is exactly RR

Back