UFC Promoting the return of Nate Diaz

Jesus, your actually sad as fuck. man up and put your money where your mouth is otherwise go take some English classes if they even offer any in whatever third world shithole Middle East country your currently jerking off to khabib from.

Ahahaha. Snackturd is actually one of the saddest posters I have seen on this sub. He comes in on every Diaz thread and calls them the Diva Brothers. I don't think he has actually stuck up for himself even once on here. Just keeps taking shit for being a coward.

the diaz diva act is getting so old.

wow name calling again how old are you 10 years old?

i never said i was william shakespeare at all.

facts are nate is 17-14 for a reason and khabib is 27-0 and is the champion.

the diaz diva act is getting so old.

wow name calling again how old are you 10 years old?

i never said i was william shakespeare at all.

facts are nate is 17-14 for a reason and khabib is 27-0 and is the champion.

The fact is Nate is 1-0 against Khabib. And your a bitch. Delete your account, aug 17.

They should show him slapping Conor up. The McGregor hype works both ways.
Not at this point. McGregor is still the UFC's only cash-cow. Showing Nate Diaz taking his backside, will only make UFC-McGregor negotiations more complicated. McGregor has a Diva-ego now. He has too much money to take any slights lightly. LOL

My bad.

I totally forgot about that. "doesn't move needles" coming from a flippin anti-promotion like the UFC (for certain fighters of course).
Yeah, at a time when Nate headlined the most watched Fight Night card to date, lol. All of his Fight Night cards were among the highest viewer numbers.

That was when the UFC was trying to lowball him on his new contract and turn the fans against them as they like to do and it worked for the most part. Though apparently he got a big upfront signing bonus to offset the 35/35 or whatever it was.

As much as i can't stand how Nate has been a Diva recently he is a draw. imho

@RxmDiaries snackdork is a shill but, I admit, he's a funny one. I bet he fakes his difficulty with english.

juiced please. nate was beatin buy the better fighter simple.
So you say roiders are just "better fighters". If that's the kind of fighters you want to look up to it's your business but let me remind you something;
Khabib is secretely a big fan of the Diaz brothers. Not just a fan but he tried to be like them. Deal with it.

Oh, and a heads-up; You're outting yourself as a Dana-bot each and every time you say the word diva (what? you think people don't notice those things?).

Yeah, at a time when Nate headlined the most watched Fight Night card to date, lol. All of his Fight Night cards were among the highest viewer numbers.

That was when the UFC was trying to lowball him on his new contract and turn the fans against them as they like to do and it worked for the most part. Though apparently he got a big upfront signing bonus to offset the 35/35 or whatever it was.
They have that "nobody over the company" mantra/obsession as well. They're not just slimy and greedy, they're control freaks as well, so they send their private e-army left and right talking ish. Remember when sherdog was called by users here as "zuffadog"? There's a nest in here (but not just here).
I bet there are more company drones than fans.

They can go kick rocks (again lol).

Not at this point. McGregor is still the UFC's only cash-cow. Showing Nate Diaz taking his backside, will only make UFC-McGregor negotiations more complicated. McGregor has a Diva-ego now. He has too much money to take any slights lightly. LOL

Dana is still his daddy. Conor tried flexing his baby nuts every so often, Dana puts him in the corner, conor pouts/retires and comes slithering back. Conor isn’t running shit or calling any shots. Everything the ufc does in Conor’s favor is only to squeeze the last remaining drops of worth out him. If he rematches Khabib and gets mauled again, he’s done. The mystique of Conor McGregor will be gone.

If chael sonnen had superb submission defence and good striking hed be champ. See the if if's just dont work bc you can spin it that way for anyone.
If this guy was better than he actually is, he could be champ!

@RxmDiaries snackdork is a shill but, I admit, he's a funny one. I bet he fakes his difficulty with english.

So you say roiders are just "better fighters". If that's the kind of fighters you want to look up to it's your business but let me remind you something;
Khabib is secretely a big fan of the Diaz brothers. Not just a fan but he tried to be like them. Deal with it.

Oh, and a heads-up; You're outting yourself as a Dana-bot each and every time you say the word diva (what? you think people don't notice those things?).

They have that "nobody over the company" mantra/obsession as well. They're not just slimy and greedy, they're control freaks as well, so they send their private e-army left and right talking ish. Remember when sherdog was called by users here as "zuffadog"? There's a nest in here (but not just here).
I bet there are more company drones than fans.

They can go kick rocks (again lol).

nick and nate all they do is act like divas.

i cant stand ped users but saying nate lost to benson who used peds is stupid. benson beat nate that the fact. khabib would maul nate just like he did al

nick and nate all they do is act like divas.

i cant stand ped users but saying nate lost to benson who used peds is stupid. benson beat nate that the fact. khabib would maul nate just like he did al
Refusing to be Dana's lapdog is diva-like says snackdork. Hmm.....what kind of a person would say such a thing....?

"i cant stand ped users but saying nate lost to benson who used peds is stupid."
If that's what you think then I guess you admit Tibau was better than Khabib since he won the fight and the judges gave the nod to Khabieber so the UFC could not only tap the russian market but also attract muslim viewers (gotta admit, with Khaboob the UFC got two birds with one stone).

Refusing to be Dana's lapdog is diva-like says snackdork. Hmm.....what kind of a person would say such a thing....?

"i cant stand ped users but saying nate lost to benson who used peds is stupid."
If that's what you think then I guess you admit Tibau was better than Khabib since he won the fight and the judges gave the nod to Khabieber so the UFC could not only tap the russian market but also attract muslim viewers (gotta admit, with Khaboob the UFC got two birds with one stone).

the tibau was a close fight but i scored it for khabib 29-28 clearly.

benson isnt a ped user so nate diva fans saying that why nate lost is cause benson had to be on peds is clearly stupid.

the tibau was a close fight but i scored it for khabib 29-28 clearly.

benson isnt a ped user so nate diva fans saying that why nate lost is cause benson had to be on peds is clearly stupid.
lol Nobody cares what you scored it because most people agree that Tibau won.

Nate? I say it you brainless drone and it's evident for anyone with an ounce of brain. I understand that dissing Nate puts bread on your table though, that's why you spun it back to Nate. It's a living, an indecent one but still.

PS: I hope you drown in Khabib's after-bath/wrastlin tub water. lol
7c7AqzV.jpg

lol Nobody cares what you scored it because most people agree that Tibau won.

Nate? I say it you brainless drone and it's evident for anyone with an ounce of brain. I understand that dissing Nate puts bread on your table though, that's why you spun it back to Nate. It's a living, an indecent one but still.

PS: I hope you drown in Khabib's after-bath/wrastlin tub water. lol
7c7AqzV.jpg

it was a close fight but the right person won.

if nate couldnt beat benson how he gone beat khabib.

it was a close fight but the right person won.

if nate couldnt beat benson how he gone beat khabib.
In your opinion.

By Khabib probably not roiding? Khabib not really having threatening low kicks? By Nate having a dangerous ground game?
That being said, Khabib and the UFC would never want that fight to happen so I highly doubt it will.

Nate Diaz vs Cowboy 2!
Really want to see a rematch of them.

Back