UFC Promoting the return of Nate Diaz

nate wasnt showing up to ufc 230.

nate diva not promoting anything

there a huge chance pettis is fighting someone else at 241

Alright snackturd, if Nate pulls out I'll delete my account. But if he shows up, or if Pettis pulls out, dele your account you worthless turd and enroll in some English classes

Alright snackturd, if Nate pulls out I'll delete my account. But if he shows up, or if Pettis pulls out, dele your account you worthless turd and enroll in some English classes

wow name calling how old are you 12?

Not a single high light of his fight with Conor. Strong damage control. They did the same with Ronda after Holly head kicked her. It wasn't until after Ronda left the UFC started to show the head kick highlight.
It's a fucking bizarre marketing move to protect one asset by restricting another. Wouldn't it make more sense to build the other one up so that even more people would want to see the rematch? I swear the UFCs marketing team are a bunch of monkeys.

<{Heymansnicker}>

You're calling the Diaz brothers "divas" with every single breath you take. Shut up.

For those who don't know, the slap that Nate gave to Khabib was so bad that this guy here felt it. That's why he is.....the way he is. He'll never be the same.

giphy.gif

Liked for historical pop culture reference.
I'll take it.

Watched up in smoke again last weekend, classic flick.

My momma talka to me try to tell me how to liiiiive!

Dadada Dadada Bnh Bnh Bnnnnnh

You're calling the Diaz brothers "divas" with every single breath you take. Shut up.

For those who don't know, the slap that Nate gave to Khabib was so bad that this guy here felt it. That's why he is.....the way he is. He'll never be the same.

all they been doing over the last few years is acting like divas instead of fighters.

if nate had not retired and not lost fights all the time maybe khabib would fight him but khabib wont have to worry about a 17-14 fighter.

You could also use some help. Maybe the two of you should get together for a study date. ;)

all they been doing over the last few years is acting like divas instead of fighters.

if nate had not retired and not lost fights all the time maybe khabib would fight him but khabib wont have to worry about a 17-14 fighter.
Ah....When snackdork speaks, fighters better listen!

Khabib won't fight him because he wants to stay undefeated. If I remember correctly, he was calculating about his retirement before even becoming a champion. Khabib needs the spotless record, that's what he cares about. He doesn't care about challenging himself.

I'll take it.

Watched up in smoke again last weekend, classic flick.

My momma talka to me try to tell me how to liiiiive!

Dadada Dadada Bnh Bnh Bnnnnnh

They like white girls named Debbie, too...

Ah....When snackdork speaks, fighters better listen!

Khabib won't fight him because he wants to stay undefeated. If I remember correctly, he was calculating about his retirement before even becoming a champion. Khabib needs the spotless record, that's what he cares about. He doesn't care about challenging himself.

khabib not ducking nate diva. khzbib beats nate 50-43 like he did al. khabib would be able to take nate down easy and wrestle him to a long 25 mins. you did see how easy benson won right.

khabib not ducking nate diva. khzbib beats nate 50-43 like he did al. khabib would be able to take nate down easy and wrestle him to a long 25 mins. you did see how easy benson won right.
Benson was juiced. Are you calling Khabib a roider?

Jesus, your actually sad as fuck. man up and put your money where your mouth is otherwise go take some English classes if they even offer any in whatever third world shithole Middle East country your currently jerking off to khabib from.

Ahahaha. Snackturd is actually one of the saddest posters I have seen on this sub. He comes in on every Diaz thread and calls them the Diva Brothers. I don't think he has actually stuck up for himself even once on here. Just keeps taking shit for being a coward.

Back