UFC Promoting the return of Nate Diaz

In your opinion.

By Khabib probably not roiding? Khabib not really having threatening low kicks? By Nate having a dangerous ground game?
That being said, Khabib and the UFC would never want that fight to happen so I highly doubt it will.

nate had problems with wrestlers. the ufc and khabib would lvoe to book that fight cause it be the easist fight in khabib career. khabib outs nate on his back for 25 mins and all you see nate doing is flipping off the camera like he did vs benson

nate had problems with wrestlers. the ufc and khabib would lvoe to book that fight cause it be the easist fight in khabib career. khabib outs nate on his back for 25 mins and all you see nate doing is flipping off the camera like he did vs benson
Popular myth but still a myth.

What's wrong with easy fights anyway? Khabib and the UFC obviously love them;
  • Khabib's first title defense was against a fighter with horrible ground game in McGregor (fought him in his weakness while, earlier, Nate fought him in his strong point and blew him out of the water).
  • Next defense, if I'm not mistaken, is against a guy that ducked Nate (Poirier).
  • A constant candidate to fight Khabib is Cerrone which Nate beat like a drum.
The UFC and their pet-project, the fake mini-Diaz (Khabib) obviously love easy fights so, if you're right, this fight will happen.

Popular myth but still a myth.

What's wrong with easy fights anyway? Khabib and the UFC obviously love them;
  • Khabib's first title defense was against a fighter with horrible ground game in McGregor (fought him in his weakness while, earlier, Nate fought him in his strong point and blew him out of the water).
  • Next defense, if I'm not mistaken, is against a guy that ducked Nate (Poirier).
  • A constant candidate to fight Khabib is Cerrone which Nate beat like a drum.
The UFC and their pet-project, the fake mini-Diaz (Khabib) obviously love easy fights so, if you're right, this fight will happen.

cowboy doesnt want to be champion cause he couldnt fight as often as he does.

nate was never showing up to ufc 230 that why dustin picked to get his hip fixed.

nate has to prove he not retired which i wont believe until he standing in a cage waiting for pettis to get into it.

cowboy doesnt want to be champion cause he couldnt fight as often as he does.

nate was never showing up to ufc 230 that why dustin picked to get his hip fixed.

nate has to prove he not retired which i wont believe until he standing in a cage waiting for pettis to get into it.
Good boy, I'm sure Dana will buy you a new chewing toy.

Back