UFC PRIZE MONEY... GOING TO OTHER COUNTRIES

I already refuted your entire premise. I'm not going back and forth with you bud. Learn to admit when your wrong and move on.

If this a troll attempt its awful.

Go back... check the aggregate math
(and your grammer)
And get back to me

I'm waiting

Most of the American champions aren’t even American. That’s like saying France won the World Cup when in fact Africa won.

Your graph=

americans hold

5/13 weight class titles

38% dominance!!
Thats not my graph, its the official list of champions. if you're going to talk about any countries losing dominance it would be Brazil. They had heaps at one stage but now mainly dominate wmma.

Wrong and you dont get basic mathematics.

Did u know Americans hold 29% of current pro boxing belts...?

That's even worse than their 32% of top ranked MMA heavyweights

Math...simple math

Did u know Americans hold 29% of current pro boxing belts...?

That's even worse than their 32% of top ranked MMA heavyweights

Math...simple math
No I dont follow boxing and dont care tbh but look at what you're saying. What country is next after USA? What is their percentage. Add them all up and make a pie chart. Who has the biggest piece? Checkmate, thanks for playing. Dont pass GO and mos def dont collect $200.

If it bothers you, boycott the UFC.

Actually I believe the other countries have Superior training opportunities

It dosent bother me at all, I expected it!

It's just something I feel is worth study

most People are ignorant of the facts

They fall for the promo videos

No I dont follow boxing and dont care tbh but look at what you're saying. What country is next after USA? What is their percentage. Add them all up and make a pie chart. Who has the biggest piece? Checkmate, thanks for playing. Dont pass GO and mos def dont collect $200.

Pie chart...how about the $ slice??

Tap b4 you choke

Are you really making a nationalistic argument when talking about an international company? It's about the hest fighters wherever they come from. Not Murican pride.

what t he fuck are you even talking about

Hmmmm

Most UFC prize money is won by non American athletes

If your still confused ask a friend to explain it to you

Ever heard of Connor McGregor?

As of Feb 2019
UFC fighters origins
USA - 264
Brazil - 81
Russia - 32
Canada - 21

These threads are funny because on social media Russians and Brazilians accuse their fighters of training or leaving to America.

Hmmmm

Most UFC prize money is won by non American athletes

If your still confused ask a friend to explain it to you

Ever heard of Connor McGregor?
but what is your point

why do you care?

do you have a chart that breaks down how much is going to America vs everywhere else? if not, fuck off you lazy twat

Do u believe they "manufacture" champions?

Let's Say they found some ugly russian Muslim that could beat dan cormier...

Would the UFC let that fight happen??
"Do you believe they manufacture champions?" No.
If there was a contender for Cormier I think they would eventually get a shot. They were trying to give Brock a shot at Cormier. That's an easy fight for him. It doesn't always have to do with America. Bisping (one of Dana's favorites) got to fight 60 year old Hendo instead of the contenders. It was rumored Bisping wanted to fight Evan Tanner but that didn't work out. It's run like a business, it is what it is. I still love the sport. Also, Conor didn't have to fight wrestlers except Chad on a few days notice (Chad wasn't in shape). When Conor finally fought a grappler (Khabib) it wasn't competitive. Dana wants to make money but at the end of the day it's as Dana says. Whoever wins in there wins. Some people have easy roads to the title and some don't.

Most of the American champions aren’t even American. That’s like saying France won the World Cup when in fact Africa won.

Lol..

And thats a major Factor also

my argument is not based on race nationality or any of that it's actually based on access to training

To put even a finer point on it

Americans don't have the kind of access to high-quality low-cost martial arts training that the rest of the world does

we've turned it into a concierge dance studio type business instead of a the way we treat say soccer for example

we build multimillion-dollar facilities for multi-sport usage
(except martial arts of course)
the public can come use these multi-sport facilities at their Leisure for practically free

Some countries even believe that martial arts training and military training is important for civil safety and therefore encourage it in the public school system.

We certainly wouldn't have a khabib nurmagomedov today if it weren't for the old Soviet sports infrastructure

Anyway people can't count the numbers when it comes to participants they only see the championship belts So This Thread is about getting them to count another number thats highly indicative of dominance

who's taking home the prize money?

Back