UFC PRIZE MONEY... GOING TO OTHER COUNTRIES

You are framing the question in a way to make your argument.

Lets make it clear:
You are comparing American fighters to all non-American fighters. There are still more American fighters in the UFC than any other nationality in the world.

So when you say American's are not the majority, that is technically correct as you have defined the issue but it is also deceptive and dishonest. Among all nationalities in the UFC American fighters are the majority. There is no other nationality that has more fighters than Americans.

And what all of that has to do with the thread title, I'm not sure. The organization is the premiere MMA organization in the world. It is pretty impressive that a country like the USA with only 4.4% of the world's population makes up 32% (assuming your stat is correct) of the fighters in the best MMA organization in the world.

This is AMERICA'S largest mma tournament and in UFC 237 only 2 of 10 participants on the main card were Americans so you tell me where the money is going???

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_237

huh? The USA has more UFC title wins than any other country. DJ, Jon Jones, Matt Hughes, Randy, DC, Rousey, Tito, Shamrock, Shamrock, Miletich, Liddell, Dillasnake, Tim Sylvia, Penn, Holloway, Miocic, Dom, Benson, Tyron, Weidman, and Cain are all americans..

Jon is #2 all time. DJ is #3. Hughes is #5. Randy is #6.

Those four alone have more wins in title matches than any other nation's fighters.
Jon and DJ combined have more title wins (23) than Jose, Spider, and Barao combined.

It's not even close. You are simply factually incorrect by any measure.

Titles huh??

What about the money...

Who is taking all the money???

Holy fuck at this thread, so I get a yellow for saying that two cunts are indeed cunts but this xenophobic shit gets ignored by the mods.

Doesn't Know about fighter pay yet....

It's mathematically clear, also

195 Recognized Countries on this earth. One of them having a third of the market share not a majority.

I love when the children make obvious stupid troll threads. Another kid on the ignore list. Better than banning them

O man...

Somebody with a big bird avatar is calling a 40yr old MMA veteran who's talking about finances and corruption in pro athletics a childish troll....

That's a funny cartoon

Holy fuck at this thread, so I get a yellow for saying that two cunts are indeed cunts but this xenophobic shit gets ignored by the mods.

I'm Afrikaans bro

Raised in Hawaii, South America and the middle East

A frank discussion about math has NOTHING to do with hatred

This is an important topic

Falling behind who?

The rest of the world

I expect Americans to dominate OUR largest Martial Arts prize fight

After all we invented the mma ppv market and its very likely the majority of the prize money has gone "overseas"

Shooto invented modern MMA in 1984

The rest of the world

I expect Americans to dominate OUR largest Martial Arts prize fight

After all we invented the mma ppv market and its very likely the majority of the prize money has gone "overseas"

Shooto invented modern MMA in 1984
Dude the yanks dominate this sport like crazy. Look at the list of Champions and tournament winners. As an Aussie im jelly as fuck.Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 12.03.16 pm.png

We should get there fast so we can take it slow

giphy.gif

4Xlz.gif

The money goes.........to Dana and WME. They are just "insourcing" cheap labor.

Do u believe they "manufacture" champions?

Let's Say they found some ugly russian Muslim that could beat dan cormier...

Would the UFC let that fight happen??

And now look at current champsScreen Shot 2019-05-17 at 12.05.23 pm.png
So just under half the champs against every other country that competes in mma.

Dude the yanks dominate this sport like crazy. Look at the list of Champions and tournament winners. As an Aussie im jelly as fuck.View attachment 583731

And now look at current champsView attachment 583733
So just under half the champs against every other country that competes in mma.

Well 32% of the top 25 heavyweights are American

And

Only 2 Americans competed in the last UFC main card

Plus America Lost another belt

Is that the kind of "dominance" your talking about?

Look at the aggregate math

This is AMERICA'S largest mma tournament and in UFC 237 only 2 of 10 participants on the main card were Americans so you tell me where the money is going???

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_237

I already refuted your entire premise. I'm not going back and forth with you bud. Learn to admit when your wrong and move on.

If this a troll attempt its awful.

Titles huh??

What about the money...

Who is taking all the money???
That was a reply to the other guy.
And the ufc is taking all the money, so USA investors.

Again, you are wrong. Stop wasting your time on this failed premise.

Well 32% of the top 25 heavyweights are American

And

Only 2 Americans competed in the last UFC main card

Plus America Lost another belt

Is that the kind of "dominance" your talking about?

Look at the aggregate math
Im looking at the champions, you know the ones that carry the best fighter at the weight class in the world. they still have the most champions and now more countries are participating in it. If anything they even more dominate now.

Back