UFC President Dana White: It's on!!!!! @CMPunk vs @MickeyGall (Mod Edit: OLD Thread)

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hear the crowd pop when CM Punk comes out to cult of personality and all the prowrestling arrested developed adults in the arena go nuts.

I have a lot of respect for the way Mickey Gall got himself this fight.

He heard Dana was going to be in attendance, he knows he has to make an impression, so he wins his pro debut and calls out the only fighter it would really make sense to call out. An 0-0 fighter with a recognizable name.

This fight is going to give this kid a ton of exposure. Really smart move on his part.

War Mickey Gall.
As much as this is becoming a bit of a circus I do respect the way Gall took the initiative and made his own lucky break. Good for him.

tumblr_nc02lgUBiO1qdjbb7o1_500.gif

Mickey Damon got this.

swinging from Mickey nuts after a nice win

I had no idea who Phil Brooks is. I wouldn't recognize CM Punk if I saw him. I know nothing about CM punk either except I believe he's a wrestler (fake type). The only thing that makes me is a citizen of any country outside of the US.

Most of the world don`t know who he is. And I don`t care either, as long it will be a good fight :)

If Gall comes out to this song to face Punk. I will be a fan for life. Especially if he's wearing a reebok sweat band and does the hand shake in front of his face. You can't see me.

Such an amazing time to be an mma fan.

Just wanna watch for the luls. This Gall kid should retire ASAP and find a different career path if he gets beaten by a 37 year old Pro wrestler with no fight experience.

I had no idea who Phil Brooks is. I wouldn't recognize CM Punk if I saw him. I know nothing about CM punk either except I believe he's a wrestler (fake type). The only thing that makes me is a citizen of any country outside of the US.

Sorry to hear you live in a hell hole. If you stop being a jerk I'd consider sponsoring you for US citizenship.

Well...the great thing about all this is that finally the CM Punk experiment has got an expiry date.

When is this fight happening?

I think Punk gets destroyed, but I hope this fight lasts at least 1 round because I'm sure it'll be comedy watching CM try to strike or go for TDs or something, will probably make for some legendary gifs. Gall via 1 min destruction though is my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back