UFC President Dana White: It's on!!!!! @CMPunk vs @MickeyGall (Mod Edit: OLD Thread)

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

This matchup is in place. Who are you rooting for?

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Phil Brooks MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

Think Gall will win

Rooting for Punk (voted wrong lol)

That's the 1st time Punk has ever been in the octagon.

I picked Gall because I have no fucking clue if CM can actually fight.

Gall at 2-0 is already a better fighter than Punk

I have a lot of respect for the way Mickey Gall got himself this fight.

He heard Dana was going to be in attendance, he knows he has to make an impression, so he wins his pro debut and calls out the only fighter it would really make sense to call out. An 0-0 fighter with a recognizable name.

This fight is going to give this kid a ton of exposure. Really smart move on his part.

War Mickey Gall.

Anyone who isn't glad is happening is a cunt, in my probably warped opinion. Win win for the fans. Respect to CM for having the balls to get inside the octagon.

"FUCK THAT....CM PUNK you stole everything I worked for mutafucker....I wanna fight ur fucking ass....You know you was hoping the photographer won thats the easy fight...Im the money fight....You want that Real Shit...not that Fake Shit you was getting in the WWE, you know I already punked you during the staredown." - Mickey Gall

Funny you have to add in cm punk, just in case no one knows who the hell is Phil Brooks.

Funny you have to add in cm punk, just in case no one knows who the hell is Phil Brooks.

I had no idea who Phil Brooks is. I wouldn't recognize CM Punk if I saw him. I know nothing about CM punk either except I believe he's a wrestler (fake type). The only thing that makes me is a citizen of any country outside of the US.

"FUCK THAT....CM PUNK you stole everything I worked for mutafucker....I wanna fight ur fucking ass....You know you was hoping the photographer won thats the easy fight...Im the money fight....You want that Real Shit...not that Fake Shit you was getting in the WWE, you know I already punked you during the staredown." - Mickey Gall
I wasn't watching. Did he actually say this? Is this a quote? Just wondering :)

I can respect CM using his fame to try and accomplish a dream of fighting in the UFC, but for the sake of the sport I hope he gets the worst beating in the history of the universe.

I want Punk to be good. Because of all the hate. So I'm rooting for him. But don't really believe in him.

Lets go Punk. Hilarious if he somehow wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back