UFC Philly fighters pay (question)

People care about this stuff? Why?

We’ve got cops getting paid $30K a year in this country.
lul wut?
Cops get great pay and pension for the amount of years they trained and skill level.

Puts no effort into it and tells us to do the work for him. That's being a lazy fucker. You sound very angry for 0 reason. You need to relax bc you will meet a girl who wont mind your tiny pee pee.

Ok but who gives a shit?

Someone post em. Www.Google.com is just showing me reebok payouts.

Justin Gaethje: 2 Cheesesteaks def. Edson Barboza: 0 Cheesesteak

Jack Hermansson: 1 Cheesesteak def. David Branch: 0 Cheesesteak

Josh Emmett: .5 Cheesesteak def. Michael Johnson: 0 Cheesesteak

Michelle Waterson: 1 Cheesesteak def. Karolina Kowalkiewicz: 0 Cheesesteak

Haven't heard a solid numbers report yet, but I'm guessing it was about

tree_clipart.gif

tmg-article_main_wide_2x.jpg

Puts no effort into it and tells us to do the work for him. That's being a lazy fucker. You sound very angry for 0 reason. You need to relax bc you will meet a girl who wont mind your tiny pee pee.

I think it was more of a "does anyone have the answer, I used Google and only found Reebok payout" type post. I don't think that is being lazy. And I am not angry at all, but you sure seem to be...using cuss words in both posts, calling people names...

No need to meet a girl, happily married for 18 years now.

I think it was more of a "does anyone have the answer, I used Google and only found Reebok payout" type post. I don't think that is being lazy. And I am not angry at all, but you sure seem to be...using cuss words in both posts, calling people names...

No need to meet a girl, happily married for 18 years now.
You didnt deny having a little wiener

The man who made most money out of that card was:

JzAA.gif

lul wut?
Cops get great pay and pension for the amount of years they trained and skill level.
Cops don’t make the exact same across the U.S. Some Deputies in Texas barely break $40K. Sure, it may be cheaper to live in some parts of TX, but the inherent danger of the profession is the same.

I have friends who are cops and belive me they dont deserve more. They dont do shit 99% of the day
I agree some jurisdictions may be tame compared to others, but they’ve all taken a vow to strap on a vest and carry a firearm. There’s a reason they wear a vest and carry a firearm...for when it hits the fan.

I agree some jurisdictions may be tame compared to others, but they’ve all taken a vow to strap on a vest and carry a firearm. There’s a reason they wear a vest and carry a firearm...for when it hits the fan.
It never does. A cop may experience being shit at 1 time at best in his lifetime and probably not ever. My friend worked a murder of a bartender though and He found her body and said it was the most scared hed ever been bc he didnt know if the guy was somewhere around still. The guy was 22 135lb emo turd and did it bc she cut him off. He said he almost quit after that bc all he could think about was his wife and kids losing him.

It never does. A cop may experience being shit at 1 time at best in his lifetime and probably not ever. My friend worked a murder of a bartender though and He found her body and said it was the most scared hed ever been bc he didnt know if the guy was somewhere around still. The guy was 22 135lb emo turd and did it bc she cut him off. He said he almost quit after that bc all he could think about was his wife and kids losing him.
This doesn’t mean they’re not put in crappy situations, though. Cops do everything from A-Z at one point, or another. One second they’re helping the “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” lady, the next they’re responding to a bank robbery, gang fight, redneck argument, peeping Tom, murder, etc.

I know cops in Southern Texas deal with tons of stuff, and last time I checked, they were some of the lowest paid LEOs in the country.

This doesn’t mean they’re not put in crappy situations, though. Cops do everything from A-Z at one point, or another. One second they’re helping the “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” lady, the next they’re responding to a bank robbery, gang fight, redneck argument, peeping Tom, murder, etc.

I know cops in Southern Texas deal with tons of stuff, and last time I checked, they were some of the lowest paid LEOs in the country.
You're right but he works in mentor on the lake in north east ohio. Only thing he deals with is white trash and bathsalts

Back