UFC Philly fighters pay (question)

k11EypjtPc-2.png

<{danayeah}>

Next time dont post like you have the answer in your title just to ask the fucking question

Anyone else catch Desmond Green saying he'd fight for free if they put him on the Rochester card?

Whatever they were paid, it's not enough.

ESPN should be handing out bonuses, along with Reebok.

Just wish to be part of the most original thread in Sherdog history.

After we all agree that a fighter union is necessary in an individual sport, where there is no precedent elsewhere, we can watch how fast Ari and WME sell-off the UFC to the Chinese. ePopcorn at the ready!

People care about this stuff? Why?

We’ve got cops getting paid $30K a year in this country.
You have to be working in a shithole to make 30k as a cop.

People care about this stuff? Why?

We’ve got cops getting paid $30K a year in this country.
I have friends who are cops and belive me they dont deserve more. They dont do shit 99% of the day

Google it yourself you lazy fucker ts and change the title it makes it seem you have the answer already. Turd.

Google it yourself you lazy fucker ts and change the title it makes it seem you have the answer already. Turd.

Are you stupid or just angry? Or are you stupid and angry? He said he did google it in his post.

I do agree with the thread title though...he could posed it as a question.

Are you stupid or just angry? Or are you stupid and angry? He said he did google it in his post.

I do agree with the thread title though...he could posed it as a question.
Puts no effort into it and tells us to do the work for him. That's being a lazy fucker. You sound very angry for 0 reason. You need to relax bc you will meet a girl who wont mind your tiny pee pee.

Back