Media UFC ownership paid themselves $1.16 billion in dividends between 2005 and 2014; all UFC fighters made $250 million during this time period

Damn, alot of of anti fighter pay hate itt, ufc must be paying more for the shilling lol

Last edited:
Damn, alot of of anti fighter pay hate itt, yfc must be paying more for the shilling lol
Orrr, most normal people don't cry about what other people gladly sign up for to do what they love.
Mind yo own business!

I hate the talking point that these guys are solely responsible for the UFC's success and the fighters aren't. Why do you think they are constantly looking for another star? They're completely dependant on the fighters but yea sure it's the guy who thinks PowerSlap is the next big thing.

Profit sharing in major league sports is close to 50% for the players.
And if you further separated the elite fighters making over say $500k/yr and up from the rest of the pack the disparity in wages would be even more stark.

I don't get the dread over having a fighter union which sets a decent base pay for most of the fighters who aren't the top names.

Yeh, but I mean the UFC isn't like those major league sports.

The disparity between the fighters and the stakeholders seems way more in line with a normal business to me.

So?

Want to be paid millions, start your own business and grow it into a billion dollar business.

No one forced any of the fighters to sign their UFC contracts.

Well according to bootlickers and knob gobblers - no one told them to be fighters and " This isn't a career it's an opportunity".

Yeah and the UFC and Dana are earning the money - the fighters do nothing (let's get rid of them!!!)

If I advertise a job opening where I ask you to perform a certain task for ____ amount of money, its on you to negotiate a better price or move on to something else.

If I advertise a job opening where I ask you to perform a certain task for ____ amount of money, its on you to negotiate a better price or move on to something else.
move on to what else? starvation? you are advocating for coercion lol

Everyone posting here is good.

Ufc is bad.

Sherdoggers would be benevolent sharers of money.

Ya.

Found the commie
Aside from the obvious Starbucks people, hard working blue collar union workers like myself tend to be some of the most patriotic people around. Love this country, freedom, and my gun collection. And boobs too, really love those.

Aside from the obvious Starbucks people, hard working blue collar union workers like myself tend to be some of the most patriotic people around. Love this country, freedom, and my gun collection. And boobs too, really love those.
nearly every blue collar job is unionized, as they should be. the only retort these troglodytes have to "labor should stop being exploited" is "no you just need to start exploiting people's labor"

also starbucks is unionized i'm pretty sure. unless that's what you were referring to.

nearly every blue collar job is unionized, as they should be. the only retort these troglodytes have to "labor should stop being exploited" is "no you just need to start exploiting people's labor"

also starbucks is unionized i'm pretty sure. unless that's what you were referring to.
This. Unionization is the reason we have the labor laws we have today. One union in an industry can help the entire industry (semi-localized) as private companies have to compete with union jobs for labor in the same field. It raises the bar across the board.

Unions ain't perfect, but go look at early industrial American history if you want a peek into muh free market economy. Miner towns, child labor, unsafe working conditions, massive income inequality, ect.

Companies had a chance at a relative free market back in the 1800s and proved they couldn't be trusted not to fuck over their fellow Americans for squeezing every bit of profit they could get away with. When employees finally got fed up and grouped together to protest? Ehh lol well just hire some Pinkertons to kill their organizers, fuck em.

Sure, pal.

Back