Media UFC ownership paid themselves $1.16 billion in dividends between 2005 and 2014; all UFC fighters made $250 million during this time period

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This info was part of the disclosures from the recent appeal in federal.

During this time period the majority owners were Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta.

Minority owners were Dana with 9%, and after 2010, Flash Entertainment, which is owned by the government of Abu Dhabi, owned 10%.

Edited the thread title to include fighter pay because most people here are incapable of reading anything other than the title before giving their opinion.

Last edited:
they deserve that much for sure. 1 billion over 10 years isn't that bad. they probably got 1 billion from mcgregor fight and saudi sovereign fund alone

This info was part of the disclosures from the recent appeal in federal.

During this time period the majority owners were Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta.

Minority owners were Dana with 9%, and after 2010, Flash Entertainment, which is owned by the government of Abu Dhabi, owned 10%.

$1 billion out of that $1.16 billion went into this

dana-white-driveway-snow.jpg

They were $50million in the hole with UFC until TUF and were gonna give it up as a bad investment.

I guess guys like that don't put a ton of money into a company without plans to get filthy rich, what else would you expect?

Are the Fertittas even at risk during the lawsuit? Certainly seems that they have most of the money.

Are the Fertittas even at risk during the lawsuit? Certainly seems that they have most of the money.
That's a good question but I
The lawsuit is against the ufc it's self I guess? I don't know how that shit works. How much are they seeking in compensation and how many fighters are involved?

I mean, that's still over 10 years, so dividing it all up, they're all probably making only 25k a year. Poor blokes, they deserve much more

UFC ownership nearly underpaid.
A mil a year divided up ain't that much.

honestly, at this point, it has to be mostly bars showing it footing the PPV numbers, them counting it at max capacity to charge what they do.

It’s good to be king, when you’re the boss you do what you want.
1701548901908.jpeg

Well, generally when you're the ones taking the big financial risk on a venture that bled money for years you tend to be the one who gets the biggest share of the return when it finally starts turning a profit. Nothing really too surprising here.

Back