UFC on FUEL 8 WTF

Great card. Free card. No complaints here.

Tremendous card. Now if only the stupid cable company would offer Fuel TV in high def...

definitely stacked. cant wait for this event...

They could have made 4 shitty PPVs out of these fights. Amazing card.

nice card but injuries happen

It is a great card that will be seen by literally hundreds of viewers on fuel.

i think the more names on a card that are difficult to pronounce, the better people say the card is going to be. lol fights are fights...some pan out, some dont. i have more often been impressed with fights that i was not looking forward to, than i have with fights that i have been. so now i just watch cards and take them for what they are...which are just matchups hoping to produce good fights. never really saw the point in bitching about names on paper.

it looks like ppv card

top 5 fight are all ppv material

stann wanderlei hunt struve okami lombard siyar stun gun all good names

Pretty sick but needs more Liz Carmouche. That elite UFC main eventer is on a 2 fight win streak against opponents combined 8-9.

Edit: Just found out she is rightfully main eventing a UFC PPV that us lucky UFC fans have to plunk money down to watch.

Awesome card, already pointed out in another thread.

Also, for those people saying, make this a ppv and make ufc 149 free, you'd end up paying the same anyway, duuuuuuuuh

lol why then fuck would I pay for UFC 157 when I have a free card thats 10 times beter the week after.

This card totally makes UFC 157 look even worse than it is

Im the opposite TS, I'm fine with a good card being free.

lol why then fuck would I pay for UFC 157 when I have a free card thats 10 times beter the week after.

This card totally makes UFC 157 look even worse than it is

I am happy for all the free cards, but it does make me want PPV less.

Over just the next two months you get two title fights, Vitor/Bisping, Swanson/Siver, Hunt/Struve, Wand/Stann, Pettis/Cerrone, Lombard/Okami, Siyar/Stun Gun, Gomi/Sanchez, and Rampage/Texiera all on free TV. It pretty much wets my UFC appetite.

At least 3 of those fights will be cancelled due to injury.

Back