* Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez
* Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Dong Hyun Kim
* Mizuto Hirota vs. Rani Yahya
* Riki Fukuda vs. Brad Tavares
* Bryan Caraway vs. Takeya Mizugaki
* Cristiano Marcello vs. Kazuki Tokudome
* Alex Caceres vs. Kyung Ho Kang
* Marcelo Guimaraes vs. Hyun Gyu Lim

The main card is STACKED. Definitely has to be the most stacked cable card in the history of the sport right?

I don't want to complain about getting to see a card like this for free but this is what I want to see out of the PPV cards, I want to pay 55 bucks for the above and I want to watch UFC 149 type cards for free.

At any rate kudos to the UFC for giving Japan another fantastic card, cant wait until March, what a month!

This is better than most ppvs. We'll have to wait and see if there are any changes to the card though.

Asians cards aren't going to be PPVs, time difference is too much to air live and that drastically hurts buys. Beastly card though.

I'm really fucking tired of Alex Caceres' Bruce Lee gimmick giving him cool fights in Asia.

I've been looking forward to this event, glad I live in Japan for this one....

This card makes perfect sense

UFC is trying to tap a dormant Japanese MMA scene. Would do wonders if they put it on with Pride style production.

UFC is in phase 2 of the Fox tv deal. They have already shown they are going to up the ante on the the Fox card. Now they are beefing up some of the fuel cards to show the desireability of the channel to providers. I know I wouldnt want to miss this card and a lot of people dont have fuel.

TS, you would pay $55 for this card?!...

Yeah this is a decent card, but it should be a decent card though. Considering it is a free event on tv, in Japan, why put a crap card on it. They can save the many crap cards for PPVs...But once again, more people have Fox/FX than they do Fuel. So I dont get putting a card like this on Fuel. Its almost a waste of a card here in the states...

But I get what your tryin to say though...

Last edited:
That would be an extremely weak PPV IMO, Stann vs. Wand main event? I don't even think that fight should be co-main event on a PPV. It's a sweet free card though and would be a pretty good PPV if it had a legit main event.

That would be an extremely weak PPV IMO, Stann vs. Wand main event? I don't even think that fight should be co-main event on a PPV. It's a sweet free card though and would be a pretty good PPV if it had a legit main event.

Agree somewhat, all this card needs is a title fight for a headliner and it would be absolutely amazing. Put Jones, Silva, Cain, Aldo, GSP on this card and it would beat any card from 2012 (on paper). Hoping for no injuries and that the fights live up to the promise!

Great card indeed.
UFC 156, Fuel TV 7 and 157 is also incredibly stacked.

I'm looking forward to this card. I'll finaly get to see this new Prodigy Hyun Gyu Lim, best boxer in Korea apparently.

I loveloveloooove it also! :) Specially with a great crowd like the Japanese! Not Brazilians but still a great audience! Stann finally got his fight.

Would do wonders if they put it on with Pride style production.

I agree. The current production is stale and uninteresting. I want shows to feel larger than life. Remain true to the brand and to MMA in general, but just make the production better overall. Make it like Pride.

Back